Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tuchino

Looking for single player games to play

This is a discussion on Looking for single player games to play within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; I'm really open to any suggestions, but I'm gonna list out some things or games I like or dislike. Looking ...
Page: 1

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Default Looking for single player games to play

I'm really open to any suggestions, but I'm gonna list out some things or games I like or dislike. Looking for something to play whenever i cant put int he attention to play an online game. Games can be free or paid.

Things I like or preferences I have:

• I like RPG games, especially those with some sort of character customization or progression.
    • I like strategy games, even games like final fantasy tactics with a grid system as long as they have some form of character progression.
    • I like games that give you choices, it isn't mandatory but it's a huge plus.

Things I dislike:

• I don't really like "hack n slash" style combat systems, but i will play them if the overall game is good.
    • I don't really like shooters, I'll play them sometimes but they're not my favorite type of game.
    • I am not a dark souls series fan. I find those games very bland.

Games I have either already owned, played, finished, or disliked:

• Final Fantasy Tactics (ps1 version) - Played a lot of it but never finished it, typically because I played it on emulators that would crash and lose a bunch of progress.
    • Dark Souls Series - I beat the 2nd one, played part of the third, I'm not a fan of them, I find them very bland to play.
    • Fall out Series - Played a lot of 3, started 4 but never got very far into it because i traded it in when i needed cash lol
    • Final Fantasy Base Series - I've played a lot of the ones from the 2000s and up. I finished 10 as a kid, played around on 9 for a while but never finished it, tried to play 8 but could never really get into the systems in it. 7 was okay, not amazing not bad. I beat 12 but I don't remember anything about it. Played 13 but I don't remember anything about it either and didn't play the sequels. I Haven't played 15 but from the trailers it doesn't look like it feels like a final fantasy game.
    • Mass Effect - I don't like shooters, but this series i have played almost all of them because of the game play itself, and the rpg elements it has.
    • Dragon Age Inquisition - Had a lot of fun playing this one with my wife, single player but the game was good enough we could play it together and make different choices on our characters.
    • Diablo 3 and Path of Exile - Throwing them together. I beat D3 several times, but only because its multiplayer and my wife played it with me and enjoyed it. I never got past like ACT3 in path of exile because i get bored playing alone with no sense of what i do in game mattering whenever leagues reset.
    • Witcher 3 - I can only really play it in small spurts. I like the game overall, but the combat system feels like a worse version of arkham asylum / assassins creed.

So there's some information, any recommendations are appreciated, even if they're games I have either already played or disliked. I didn't list every game I've played obviously but tried to list a nice mix to give you an idea.
    Last edited by NuclearWinter; 04-09-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Witcher 3

sdgsha

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Witcher 3

sdgsha
    Forgot to add it but I bought it recently, however I can only really play it in small spurts. I like the game overall, but the combat system feels like a worse version of arkham asylum / assassins creed.

If you like Total War games, I'd recommend the Total War: Warhammer 1 and 2. I've had a ton of fun with those two over the last couple of months.
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuchino View Post
    If you like Total War games, I'd recommend the Total War: Warhammer 1 and 2. I've had a ton of fun with those two over the last couple of months.
    ive neve rplayed em, I'll give em a shot. is it worth it to play 1 first? or just straight to 2?

witch 3 Wonderfull <3

Is it worth it to start in league of legends?

Banned

The most common single-player feature is found in RPGs, shooters, adventure games, story platformers, etc. However, not all story-driven games have only one single-player mode. They can also be multiplayer or even massively multiplayer with support for many users. But I prefer to play more online games focusing on cybersports. One of my favorite games is League of Legends. I found a convenient way to level up and rank quickly. I use handy scripts in LOL that I found at lol-script.com . So with the passage of single-player games, I have some problems, but I still passed a couple of pieces of them. And I can recommend Last of Us, RDR 2.
    Last edited by NancyJackson; 03-10-2022 at 06:45 AM.