Dota quiz

This is a discussion on Dota quiz within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; Got wc3 from a friend (sadly RoC) and started playing dota. Every time i join some1 they start quizing me, ...
Page: 1

Fag

Got wc3 from a friend (sadly RoC) and started playing dota. Every time i join some1 they start quizing me, that's ok i dont wanna QQ about it, BUT, they ask price of items i cant even find ingame, seriously there are no such items, how the fuck should i know the price of them. -.-

For example i get the question "price void", i rechecked all stores, seriously, there is no such item O.o

Yes im a noob, and i definatly need your help. Im starting to like dota, but with all this quizing i cant even pass thru and L2P. h34r:

secret shop.

void was 900 but then 875, right? (it was the last time I touched dota...)

Rai

lol, Void Stone xD

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

erm i think the reason they asked u was because u probably said something stupid at the beginning. like for example, "omg how do u use this stupid tiger which shoots arrow ITS HARD!"

gah i think i've played too much dota. i think i've rmbed evry possible recipe there is ;o (and their price)

they asked me how much is tango i said 90. they said no, its 30 since in package of 3. im like "CLEARIFY next time" he kicked me lol now i can't join any of his games haha

Fag

erm i think the reason they asked u was because u probably said something stupid at the beginning. like for example, "omg how do u use this stupid tiger which shoots arrow ITS HARD!"

gah i think i've played too much dota. i think i've rmbed evry possible recipe there is ;o (and their price)[/b]
    Actaully no, lol
    It was 2nd question, first he asked me the sobi price, then void. Prolly tft and roc dotas are different, cuz i couldnt find it in roc map h34r: