Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

DotA v6.39 is out

This is a discussion on DotA v6.39 is out within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; heres the link: http://www.getdota.com/ enjoy. ^_^...
Page: 1

Ruthless

Default DotA v6.39 is out

heres the link:

http://www.getdota.com/

enjoy. ^_^

new hero is majorly imbalance

Ruthless

which one? Shadow Priest or Geomancer?

i like Shadow Priest, hes got ownage skills, but kinda imba..not sure why.

Shadow Priest gains too much INT per lvl, and she can lane control well and nice synerage with first and secnod skill.

Geomancer can be really imbalance with good micro, but I hate him =[

Banned

geosucks
    priest best attack animation/support hero

IveGotaProb

geosucks
    LOL u suck if u think so or u dunn0 how to play that hero, Geo is the bigegest imba ever made in this game and for sure will be nerfed soon, till now i only lost 1 game playing meepo with a team of total nupies :s, but pushed 2 sides anyway(not counting beginings when i didnt know skills etc... )

Geomancer is waaaaay overpowered and owns badly in proper hands, usually when i play geo i finish the game with lvl 25 and the rest of players have lvls 15-17 thats funny xD sometimes even 12 :>

IveGotaProb

MEEPO > ALL !!!

Banned

AASASASAaS

Banned

Originally posted by IveGotaProb
    geosucks
    LOL u suck if u think so or u dunn0 how to play that hero, Geo is the bigegest imba ever made in this game and for sure will be nerfed soon, till now i only lost 1 game playing meepo with a team of total nupies :s, but pushed 2 sides anyway(not counting beginings when i didnt know skills etc... )

Geomancer is waaaaay overpowered and owns badly in proper hands, usually when i play geo i finish the game with lvl 25 and the rest of players have lvls 15-17 thats funny xD sometimes even 12 :>
    Thats because your bad and you play bad people

Anyone wanna draw me out a Meepo guide? Item build/skill build?
    I was thinking of not getting his ult... because I suck at micro'ing...
    Bad idea?

IveGotaProb

Thats because your bad and you play bad people
    What does that mean ? i bet im beeter then u nupi.
    Meepo is imba. exps faster then any other hero with his ilus, and u can cast perm nets every few sec from every clone +stacking slow , no1 can escape from that :>.
    Best items imo are meka and vladimir, later radiance or mantla ...

Banned

I shall paint a picture for you, ignorant sir.
    When 1 gains EXP, it is obtained from somewhere else.
    Although you might be over leveled, (witch, if you play good players, you wont be) meaning you and your clones got to get free exp in all lanes, you would be level 25, and the rest of the players levels would be the following: Your team: 25(you)/12/12/12/12, and there team: 20(solo)/16/16/16/16. You fucked over your team so a shitty hero can gain exp at a accelerated rate. His clones still have 14xx hp at level 25. Permanent nets is cool, but when they start sticking together, you net 3 of them, run up, they focus fire 1 of your clones and you don't even TOUCH them. Stacking slow sure is cool when you cant touch your opponents. The following I concluded is all against average pub players. If you play the game for a bit, and know a higher level of play (as some pub players do, but 5 makes a team), your little Meepo wont even be able to stay in the lane for over 3 minutes at a time. You wont get 1 creep kill all game, you will be denied to no end, being lower level then the 2 people that are against you. Not to mention, if they have disables, which most characters do, you will die unbelievably fast over and over, feeding, wasting a solo lane, stealing exp from your teammates, and in effect, you solely cost your team the game. I may not be great at DotA, but i'm pretty sure I'm a hell of a lot better then you, sir. You, after all, said Mepoo was imbalanced.

IveGotaProb

I shall paint a picture for you, ignorant sir.
    When 1 gains EXP, it is obtained from somewhere else.
    Although you might be over leveled, (witch, if you play good players, you wont be) meaning you and your clones got to get free exp in all lanes, you would be level 25, and the rest of the players levels would be the following: Your team: 25(you)/12/12/12/12, and there team: 20(solo)/16/16/16/16. You fucked over your team so a shitty hero can gain exp at a accelerated rate. His clones still have 14xx hp at level 25. Permanent nets is cool, but when they start sticking together, you net 3 of them, run up, they focus fire 1 of your clones and you don't even TOUCH them. Stacking slow sure is cool when you cant touch your opponents. The following I concluded is all against average pub players. If you play the game for a bit, and know a higher level of play (as some pub players do, but 5 makes a team), your little Meepo wont even be able to stay in the lane for over 3 minutes at a time. You wont get 1 creep kill all game, you will be denied to no end, being lower level then the 2 people that are against you. Not to mention, if they have disables, which most characters do, you will die unbelievably fast over and over, feeding, wasting a solo lane, stealing exp from your teammates, and in effect, you solely cost your team the game. I may not be great at DotA, but i'm pretty sure I'm a hell of a lot better then you, sir. You, after all, said Mepoo was imbalanced.[/b]
    LoL dude, ur a total n00b writing such crap ^^ learn something about this game and its heros before posting such shit ... I dunno what u do and how u play in pub games, havnt played any in a long long time, Im a league player. First of all i dunno who would let u solo with meepo . no need, btw i dont need to creep in 3 diferent lines lowering the lvls of my team n00b. If meepo creeps with 3 ilus and main char in 1 lane he still gets EXPx4 newbie, the only diference is that he gets exp like in a lane where are 3 other heros ... so much less then a solo hero gets, but divided by 4 its still much much more and when hes next to a killed hero he really gets a lot of exp when it goes x4. and who the fuck ever goes 1 vs 3 or more with any hero ?? i dunno maybe u n00b, but it doesnt mean that if i have 3 ilus i can go kill 1 vs 5 the rest is all about micro ... catching some1 in a net on lvl 16 = perm net, he cant escape later from next nets with meepos low cooldown and u dont really need to go into the fight, u can stay behind trees and perm net some1 at range 1200. Anyway when u go into fight i have vladimir that gives me life leach and meka so its not so easy to kill any ilu, especialy when ur not playing with a n00b like u and when the player see's 1 meepo is geting hited he makes it go back, and u still taget him at half hp, while 3 other meepos keep raping u and slowing / perm neting. Well anyway i dont have time to explain to u newbie, if u wanna get pwned PM me and host some game with ur friends and ill come rape u with pleasure. xD

IveGotaProb

your little Meepo wont even be able to stay in the lane for over 3 minutes at a time.[/b]
    lol u napy my meepo will be creeeping in his lane forever, and never will go back, when u harm 1 of my ilus ill simply send it back to fauntain to heal, leaving the rest at creeps still geting exp and will teleport back in 1 min with skill ?? The funny thing is that every n00b say's meepo sucks couse he cant play him by him self, and when he gets pwned he stays quiet u sould see some replays dude, couse ur way over confident n00b.

Sinfiery is so right in this one.

You wont be staying in ur lane forever you'll get ganked in no time, Low base dmg, no lane control at all. If u'd play with decent players you'd get owned so hard...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast