Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

DotA v6.39 is out

This is a discussion on DotA v6.39 is out within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; Bro, you probally play in TDA or some other noob league Like I said, i'm not great, but I sure ...
Page: 2

Banned

Bro, you probally play in TDA or some other noob league
    Like I said, i'm not great, but I sure as hell am better then you.
    Mepoo wont get to heal, know why? He will die INSTANTLY.
    Mepoo wont get to farm neutrals, know why? Wards
    Meepo vs chen thd lane on bottom lane, chen comes, pent, thd dual breath, shockwave or stun or somthing and your down in .1 second.
    Top lane, your up against CM and morph, frostbite + waveform + nova, they can tower dive you over and over and over and you cant do shit about it.

They ward neuts, your images are free kills.

SinFiery is owning.

leftclaw

What I'd actually do is put all my clones on NEUTRAL CREEPS so they'd farm there. And of course I'm gonna have to get my heads up if ever they start getting eff'd.

But as in all versions, new heroes tend to be imba.

What I'd actually do is put all my clones on NEUTRAL CREEPS so they'd farm there. And of course I'm gonna have to get my heads up if ever they start getting eff'd.

But as in all versions, new heroes tend to be imba. [/b]

not AoV when he first came out, that hero just sucked, but now he is buffed to spectrum which is a semi-imbalance hero.

as for meepo, if he doesnt get buffed soon, he is useless. SinFiery basically covered everything, too little hp (doom lvl 16 ultimate with agh staff = instant death / Zeus with refresher and agh staff = instant death / etc etc) and wards >> neutrals. Also most likely neutrals are taken by carry hero on ur team + leeching other's exp in a lane is bad. He is a pub hero.

IveGotaProb

haha no my friend TDA n00b league is not better then public games. I play in Dota Masters league on West and VIP Dota league system on northrend but i doubt u heard about them ( not any1 can play there ). And btw dont call me a newb couse u dunno how i play and never saw it. How many times u played dota ?? I play this game since the 1-st day it showed up in my lokal store an in my life played more then 3k times this shity dota map. So instead of bullshiting on this forum PM me and host a game wise ass. and btw yeah ur right doom with agha or zeus with refresher and agha pwns meepo instatly but this is fuking dota, every hero in this game has his anti hero. i can name u 10 other heros that dont have a fukin chanse agains meepo okey? And btw zeus with agha and refresher = very late game, he would be 16-20 lvl for sure with those items and meepo would be 22+ then. with vladimir mekasm that gives him instant 250 hp more and mantla or something and +20 stats boost... (gl killing me with 2 zeus ultis with 1,4k hp + meka) btw ya i was wrong calling u a n00b ( a n00b is some1 whos new to the game), but ur no pro for sure if u never saw meepo winning the game for his team. Dont tell its a n00b hero becouse u cant play it and feed every1 with it okey ? couse there are ppl on this world that can play him so well that u probably dont even imagine. and im sure that ull learn about that in time, but nvm ;S

I stop reading when I saw Dota Master League.

IveGotaProb

"I stop reading when I saw Dota Master League."

Thats good, no more useless and n00by comments in this topic

I stop reading when I saw Dota Master League.[/b]
    Is that something like hans2's league?

Banned

If your league is "great" they wont play the new version.
    I'll host up a game if you want, hamachi ggc or battle.net your pick.

msn: [email protected]

Theory craft owned you but if you want to accutaly play it out, sure..

Banned

Lemme put it simple as this, bro.
    Meepo in a team fight, will just die to AOE spells, or will be targeted first and instantly die. He, SUCKS. If you win with him, your team carries you or you play bad people, its not a hard concept.

Is that something like hans2's league?[/b]

no idea, but just by the name of it, i LOLed in real life.

Banned

hans2 is in ihl, so he's pretty good

"I stop reading when I saw Dota Master League."

Thats good, no more useless and n00by comments in this topic[/b]

If you say "n00b" again, I'll suspend you until your balls drop, which for you, could take quite a long time.

Banned

<3 shurt

G

haha no my friend TDA n00b league is not better then public games. I play in Dota Masters league on West and VIP Dota league system on northrend but i doubt u heard about them ( not any1 can play there ). And btw dont call me a newb couse u dunno how i play and never saw it. How many times u played dota ?? I play this game since the 1-st day it showed up in my lokal store an in my life played more then 3k times this shity dota map. So instead of bullshiting on this forum PM me and host a game wise ass. and btw yeah ur right doom with agha or zeus with refresher and agha pwns meepo instatly but this is fuking dota, every hero in this game has his anti hero. i can name u 10 other heros that dont have a fukin chanse agains meepo okey? And btw zeus with agha and refresher = very late game, he would be 16-20 lvl for sure with those items and meepo would be 22+ then. with vladimir mekasm that gives him instant 250 hp more and mantla or something and +20 stats boost... (gl killing me with 2 zeus ultis with 1,4k hp + meka) btw ya i was wrong calling u a n00b ( a n00b is some1 whos new to the game), but ur no pro for sure if u never saw meepo winning the game for his team. Dont tell its a n00b hero becouse u cant play it and feed every1 with it okey ? couse there are ppl on this world that can play him so well that u probably dont even imagine. and im sure that ull learn about that in time, but nvm ;S[/b]
    wana play a 5vs5 ? If you loose you will gimme your account. whatcha think ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast