Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

GG Client , it good opcion for play DOta 0 LAG

This is a discussion on GG Client , it good opcion for play DOta 0 LAG within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; yeh r8 its so funny if ur all oponnents bought boots of speed and auto attacking.... so fun on xpam ...
Page: 3

yeh r8 its so funny if ur all oponnents bought boots of speed and auto attacking.... so fun on xpam get skill pls[/b]
    have you heard about private games? i am playing there for nearly two years since i quited KO and it is really long time ago when there was no private game so i tryed that funny public

anyway me and my team is ready for 5v5 anyone

more info here...

http://www.dota.ic.cz/forum/viewtopic.php?t=63 (that site is few weeks old) and dont worry, you can speak english there too

4Nikes

uh sry ; o
    a das zahrat ? :>
    msn ; [email protected]

GGC is full of noobs lately, even high level rooms...
    SIGs are a bit better imo

4Nikes

u cant come to dota.pl inhouse safelist room so u dont know how skill is high...
    i am not using ggc to playing pubs, just using it because there is simulating LAN = 0 delay

Why would i go to a Polish dota room anyways.
    Pubs are 100% crap

4Nikes

rofl man u know what is IHCS ? this is no fkin pubs mr pro...
    did u ever seen fanat1c or darky in action ?

rofl man u know what is IHCS ? this is no fkin pubs mr pro...
    did u ever seen fanat1c or darky in action ?[/b]
    Gogo PGS.Pokerstrategy fan!

Dota.pl Inhouse room =/= IHCS

Now seriously, stop acting like you're the best in dota on a KNIGHT ONLINE forum, all of you

4Nikes

i live in the same city as fanatic and rly i felt like newb when burningzero posted his uber luch's ult

uh sry ; o
    a das zahrat ? :>
    msn ; [email protected][/b]
    klidne, ign dBlaster

4Nikes

a nemas msn ?

min0r

GG Client (provides an arena for gamers to chat, challenge opponents and play multiplayer games over the internet with other gamers world-wide. While playing, you will enjoy unparallel good latency powered by GG advance network solution and enjoy fair competition environment protected by GG anti-hacking solution. All that and more - for FREE!

GG Client is the leading gaming platform in Asia and is fast gaining its popularity in the West. The GG Client is divided into two major sections: “LAN Games” for the general public to play; and “Leagues and Tournaments” where the top leagues and tournaments are hosted. The Client interface is specifically designed to be very user-friendly and all its functions are very accessible and easy to use. So basically this client like Hamachi does but with more features. GG CLIENT WASN'T FOR DOTA ONLY IT ALSO SUPPORT FOR OTHER GAMES LIKE CS, STARCRAFT, DAWN OF WAR AND QUAKE.

GG Client (GGC) Features:

Easy Hosting and Good Latency: Host your game from anywhere at anytime in the world and enjoy quality gaming with fellow gamers from your local region or overseas without worrying about latency issues or dropping out of the game!
    Anti-Cheat System: Looking for a fair and secured platform? GGC is the one you are looking for with its up-to-date Anti-Cheat system which automatically bans user attempting to use cheats such as map hack and etc.
    Experience Ladder System: Gain EXP in every game you play in GG-C. So enjoy playing while leveling up and get more privileges! Now that’s playing with a purpose!
    Unique Buddy System and Messenger: Enjoy the same experience as Yahoo and MSN messenger. Add your friend’s GG ID and get easy messaging access through GG Buddy system.
    Clan System: GG Client also has its own Clan System for Warcraft 3 Clans, DotA Clans, StarCraft Clans, Counter Strike Clans and more! Form your own clan and raise your clan’s flag up high!
    GGTV Broadcast: Watch world-class E-sports LIVE on GGTV or anytime when you are free! It’s so much exciting here that you wouldn’t want to turn on your television anymore!:

All use GG Client

Zukuro

gg client is junk, too many noobs, and leavers, laggers especially. U might get 1 good kid out of the 20 u play with, bnet puts up a better fight.

gg client is junk, too many noobs, and leavers, laggers especially. U might get 1 good kid out of the 20 u play with, bnet puts up a better fight.[/b]
    LOL, bnet ggc same shit. Only that ggc has less delay

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

GARENA ftw

WizzanAkaBenTzeR

gg client is junk, too many noobs, and leavers, laggers especially. U might get 1 good kid out of the 20 u play with, bnet puts up a better fight.[/b]

so then find cws u nuub

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast