Hero/Item Build

This is a discussion on Hero/Item Build within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; Hero : Storm Build : i rush treads and mealstorm then go for orchid so i can keep my rave ...
Page: 1

Hero : Storm
    Build : i rush treads and mealstorm then go for orchid so i can keep my rave on forever, then get skadi for overall boost. by that time the game is done if not i go finish mealstorm.
    Reason : storm has probably the fastest attack speed because of his rave, addition with the overload he is great harrasser and farmer, if u add overload(passive slow), rave(huge increase in attack speed) with mealstorm, u have constant lighting sparks every 1-2 seconds. that makes u really good farmer and harrass when not even trying. top of that the 150dmg from mealstorm is pretty nice when u got super speed.

Banned

Hero : Storm
    Build : i rush treads and mealstorm then go for orchid so i can keep my rave on forever, then get skadi for overall boost. by that time the game is done if not i go finish mealstorm.
    Reason : storm has probably the fastest attack speed because of his rave, addition with the overload he is great harrasser and farmer, if u add overload(passive slow), rave(huge increase in attack speed) with mealstorm, u have constant lighting sparks every 1-2 seconds. that makes u really good farmer and harrass when not even trying. top of that the 150dmg from mealstorm is pretty nice when u got super speed.[/b]
    High additional damage is a lot better for storm.
    Plus there is a cooldown on when chain lightning can spark from malestorm so massive attackspeed isn't that great for it.

I take direction from nobody.