Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Heroes of Newerth beta key

This is a discussion on Heroes of Newerth beta key within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; it's basically a DOTA clone with 100x better graphics. I was wondering if anyone could give me an extra beta ...
Page: 1

Default Heroes of Newerth beta key

it's basically a DOTA clone with 100x better graphics. I was wondering if anyone could give me an extra beta key or invite pls.

Infra

i ve some keys left.. just pm me /w your e-mail so i can inv

if any1 has another one id like to try it out :S pm me

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

lol this game is a let-down. most of the heroes are overpowered and it gets boring wayyy too quickly.

yea this game is kinda annoying I have a 4gb RAM pc and the fps drops low as fuck even when I set all quality settings to low...also the first hero I played he raped at lvl 2. very imbalanced imo.

I'd rather play dota than this.

btw if anyone still needs a beta key I have an extra one just pm me for it.

Gave away the beta key sorry I have none left.

Dont forget its just BETA... even Savage 2 (which still pwns every mmo as I return to that game each week) is still unbalanced after many years...

Ki1laH

The game is not unbalanced, play more games and you will realize this. I have played nearly 300 games, it is very balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Ki1laH View Post
    The game is not unbalanced, play more games and you will realize this. I have played nearly 300 games, it is very balanced.
    No shit its balanced, its 95% ripoff from dota except their own heros that are broken/stupid and the fact that theres tons of little stuff that makes it annoying and require less skill than dota. Good game for new players though.

Ki1laH

Quote Originally Posted by Elrohir View Post
    No shit its balanced, its 95% ripoff from dota except their own heros that are broken/stupid and the fact that theres tons of little stuff that makes it annoying and require less skill than dota. Good game for new players though.
    That's the point, its SUPPOSED to be like dota. There is much more they can do with it though, that is what makes it better.

And it does not take less skill.

Dota is a thing of the past.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

im still sticking with dota and ill also start playing sc2 once it comes out

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

That's the point, its SUPPOSED to be like dota. There is much more they can do with it though, that is what makes it better.

And it does not take less skill.

Dota is a thing of the past.
    gotta say i enjoy dota more then this, it is a complete copy of dota cept change of names... that is it, i thought the graphics were OK, but on my comp the FPS were shit... there were a few features i liked, like when u dc, you can rejoin the game.

but other then that its a complete rip of dota, which is sad. dota 2 me is much better, they should come out with these features for dota and integrate them into the warcraft III client :O

add me on hon if you play it

Ki1laH

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    gotta say i enjoy dota more then this, it is a complete copy of dota cept change of names... that is it, i thought the graphics were OK, but on my comp the FPS were shit... there were a few features i liked, like when u dc, you can rejoin the game.

but other then that its a complete rip of dota, which is sad. dota 2 me is much better, they should come out with these features for dota and integrate them into the warcraft III client :O
    That is what you fail to understand, they CAN NOT do that on warcraft 3 engine. That is why this game was created, because they can do MUCH MORE than can be done on WC3 engine. Trust me its in CLOSED BETA there will be plenty of features that dota does not have eventually.

And it's not sad, the whole point is its dota but with better opportunities to expand and become a better game.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

That is what you fail to understand, they CAN NOT do that on warcraft 3 engine. That is why this game was created, because they can do MUCH MORE than can be done on WC3 engine. Trust me its in CLOSED BETA there will be plenty of features that dota does not have eventually.

And it's not sad, the whole point is its dota but with better opportunities to expand and become a better game.
    i didn't like it as much, just my 2 cents. to me dota is still better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast