Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DoomBringer

Legacy mu, finally the server uve been looking for

This is a discussion on Legacy mu, finally the server uve been looking for within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; Hello my fellow gamers ! So today i bring you a project in wich im involved myself as a developer. ...
Page: 1

Default Legacy mu, finally the server uve been looking for

Hello my fellow gamers !

So today i bring you a project in wich im involved myself as a developer. THIS IS THE MU ONLINE SERVER YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR.
    How do i know this? Well, i've been a mu online player myself since the game released. I know exactly what we, as players, hate in a server
    and what do we love. So this is focused on doing what we love

and what is it that we love?

- We are focused on making it a true play 2 win server, meaning no op donators, this will never change.

- We have a solid server with no bugs, downtimes or wipes, it will be a long term server in wich you will have to always continue
    playing to make progress on one of the latest season that include some great and fun changes to the game, season 9 ep 2.

- We are focused on making it a PvE progress based game. Wich means that you will have to kill bosses and event monsters, with a party,
    or hunting them as a guild in order to make progress with your char, you will need soul barrier, ee buff, bk energy, etc. These bosses will be
    the only way for you to get medium-high quality gear and some other extra cool stuff.

- To encourage you to keep active, being social, roam around the maps and overall for you to have a better and more fun experience. There are hidden
    spots in EVERY MAP, wich will change location from time to time, meaning that you will have to find these spots and share it with your friends. So go hunt for
    that op spot that you've been looking for.

- In order to keep players active, these bosses will be deployed on a monthly basis, and they will get harder everytime with a better drop. So in order to
    become better you will have to continue leveling, playing, trading ,etc, so eventually you get to kill the current month's boss.

- Professional staff based on communication. Not only do we have the coding and social skills. We know that you as a player, know this game a lot. So we
    will always be online to listen to your reports and complains, this way we can keep evolving into a better gaming experience.

Stop looking for that server that will bring you back that fun mu online feeling when instead you just get another dispointment. Dont waste your time anymore
    join us, help us grow, invite your friends over. I myself, will be online most of the day reading what you have to say, what you can recommend and when im not online,
    another staff member will be.

Join us at : legacymu.net

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Mu online is still around :O?
    tought it died back in 2006
    Marcelo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    It's been a loooooooong time without heard about Mu online

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    MU Legends is coming out this year, but Idk how much it resembles the original game.