LOOKIN FOR LADDER TEAM

This is a discussion on LOOKIN FOR LADDER TEAM within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; Hi - I'm fucking tired of gettin owned by fucktards who thinks they are fuckin pro just bcs guy in ...
Page: 1

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Hi - I'm fucking tired of gettin owned by fucktards who thinks they are fuckin pro just bcs guy in my team feeds em (stats 0/12736190283716298371263/1) so I'm lookin for people who can play some dota after 22 polish time. time zone gmt+1

peace

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I honestly wanna find a team too, people that I can play always and make sure they are good so it's easy wins. Ladder ranking gets reset on either the 25th or 26th, so it's almost time to prepare it up :P.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

i dont have to win every game ofc there are people better then me and it's normal but when I'm loosin 5v5 cos I have 1 or 2 feeders in team it's pretty annoying.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

y do u even bother about ladder h34r:

i don't honestly, i always random and play with w'e i get, no matter if it's the stupidest idea ever. But wanted to see just the start of the ladder, how far i'll reahc... but then u got those that have friends on their opposing team and who win games every 5 min.

im interested! for ppl in north america (preferably canada)

Blackout

Hi - I'm fucking tired of gettin owned by fucktards who thinks they are fuckin pro just bcs guy in my team feeds em (stats 0/12736190283716298371263/1) so I'm lookin for people who can play some dota after 22 polish time. time zone gmt+1

peace[/b]
    i want play with u , im from germany so its the same timezone just pm me ur garena name and i add u.

Ziellos

Well, if any of you can speak English well and would like to play with my friend and I you can contact me via skype, you must have a mic :3 Skype name is Aimladen

p.s. Fuck vent, it blows.

btw, we're relatively new to dota, only been playing for like 3 months, however I enjoy doing random and going w,e and I was like level 15 ranked, re-made my account and got 8 ranked, ladder just reset though.

jaja? No little kids btw, prepubescent voices are annoying.

no more ladder lol... i wonder what kind of system it will be

Ziellos

alright so cmon' any of you got skype =( I'm going on dota now -- add me: aimladen