Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My first warcraft movie ^^

This is a discussion on My first warcraft movie ^^ within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; many people are good at dota on garena, like mym etc >.<...
Page: 2

Ainelover

many people are good at dota on garena, like mym etc >.<

But most suck. GGC publics / Sigs are crap nowadays. I only bother for CW / FW / DXDi

Banned

avg ggc pubs are far worse then tda games...but the highest level games in ggc...they rape anyone here pretty much...butt private rooms

TDA is too good, I got blacklisted for trying to soloing roshan at lvl 11 as a pugna gg!

avg ggc pubs are far worse then tda games...but the highest level games in ggc...they rape anyone here pretty much...butt private rooms[/b]
    LOL DUHHHH. It&#39;s like saying people on battle.net are good or suck ass, you can&#39;t talk about it about that cus alot of leagues (DXDin/IHCS) are being run on Garena. And u prolly say that about TDA cause you play it and think you are very good at Dota. gg

Banned

LOL DUHHHH. It&#39;s like saying people on battle.net are good or suck ass, you can&#39;t talk about it about that cus alot of leagues (DXDin/IHCS) are being run on Garena. And u prolly say that about TDA cause you play it and think you are very good at Dota. gg

[/b]
    well i use to play in dxdi
    its really not that good minus a few players..
    but if you look I stated that top players also play on ggc, but there private rooms and I doubt anyone here actually plays even IHCS2 except wizzi....

if you wanna 1v1 lets go......
    and the reason I don&#39;t think I&#39;m the dota god is because I play tda ^^.

you failed on fucking everything, epically.

"well i use to play in dxdi
    its really not that good minus a few players.."

DxDi is invite and has better players than IHCS2 you retard, see ur just talking crap and don&#39;t know shit of what ur talking about.

"but if you look I stated that top players also play on ggc, but there private rooms and I doubt anyone here actually plays even IHCS2 except wizzi...."

LOL? LOLOLOLOL? Wizzi is the worst player in DotA ever... God ur so fucking stupid

"if you wanna 1v1 lets go......
    and the reason I don&#39;t think I&#39;m the dota god is because I play tda ^^."

Go for it, [email protected] subse7enz on garena subalicious @ mIRC Quakenet.

"you failed on fucking everything, epically."

ha. ha.

DXDi isn&#39;t that active, most people still plays in DXD because they can actually get a game going.

People that plays in IHCS2 are among those in DXDi. so they are almost the same in skills.

PS: how can u play DXDi if u are from holland? lol

DXDi isn&#39;t that active, most people still plays in DXD because they can actually get a game going.

People that plays in IHCS2 are among those in DXDi. so they are almost the same in skills.

PS: how can u play DXDi if u are from holland? lol[/b]
    DXDi went Europe / Garena.
    More players even though they haven&#39;t even officially launched yet. I&#39;d say IHCS2 is a tad lower than DXDi, haven&#39;t played IHCS2 for a while though

oo never knew DXDi went to Europe / Garena, but I know for a fact that top tier DXDi players played in IHCS2 as well, because most of them aren&#39;t good enough to compete in IHCS1.

IHCS2 is inactive isn&#39;t it?

Banned

"well i use to play in dxdi
    its really not that good minus a few players.."

DxDi is invite and has better players than IHCS2 you retard, see ur just talking crap and don&#39;t know shit of what ur talking about.

"but if you look I stated that top players also play on ggc, but there private rooms and I doubt anyone here actually plays even IHCS2 except wizzi...."

LOL? LOLOLOLOL? Wizzi is the worst player in DotA ever... God ur so fucking stupid

"if you wanna 1v1 lets go......
    and the reason I don&#39;t think I&#39;m the dota god is because I play tda ^^."

Go for it, [email protected] subse7enz on garena subalicious @ mIRC Quakenet.

"you failed on fucking everything, epically."

ha. ha.[/b]
    Really? IHCS2 is worse then dxdi? Well then shit, I&#39;d own 80% of IHCS2 players...No shit it&#39;s invite only, but it&#39;s not hard to get invited...I got invited the second I mentioned my name, when I cared about DotA. Prolly before you started played.
    I&#39;ll 1vs1 you if you want.... [email protected]
    Wizzi was decent when I played him, and we tied at 1-1 so if he&#39;s the worst ever, your gonna destroy me. Cant wait.

(All this DXDi talk applies from about 5 months ago, it was pretty...not impressive.)
    I doubt it&#39;s changed that much.
    Unless all players are like Ezy and Sorcery(who was first in dxdi by far and I was on his dota clan team along time ago...) I doubt the skill level compared to TDA is anything but similar.

US/CA dota players switch between leagues to play games, hence the reason why none of them ever lasted

IHL/DXD (DXDi, DXDE, DXDW)

Really? IHCS2 is worse then dxdi? Well then shit, I&#39;d own 80% of IHCS2 players...No shit it&#39;s invite only, but it&#39;s not hard to get invited...I got invited the second I mentioned my name, when I cared about DotA. Prolly before you started played.
    I&#39;ll 1vs1 you if you want.... [email protected]
    Wizzi was decent when I played him, and we tied at 1-1 so if he&#39;s the worst ever, your gonna destroy me. Cant wait.

(All this DXDi talk applies from about 5 months ago, it was pretty...not impressive.)
    I doubt it&#39;s changed that much.
    Unless all players are like Ezy and Sorcery(who was first in dxdi by far and I was on his dota clan team along time ago...) I doubt the skill level compared to TDA is anything but similar.[/b]
    Wow ur so cool because u got into a league before i started playing.. GJ!
    And lol I hope you mean Wizzan and not Wizzi, cause if you tie against him you are the worst player EVER.
    1v1 doesn&#39;t say much anyway, but yeah I&#39;ll 1v1 u. SH

Dude DxDi in Garena is totally different.... And TDA is same level (with some exceptions) as GGC High level pubs; Rubbish.

DxDi now is less Americans more Europeans..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12