Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Finally made a damn cine vlog.

This is a discussion on Finally made a damn cine vlog. within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; Originally Posted by ScreameR razor pls i need ur help Your behavior in one picture. Keep stalking me buddy....
Page: 2

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    razor pls i need ur help

Your behavior in one picture. Keep stalking me buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post

Your behavior in one picture. Keep stalking me buddy.
    ur so cute <3

Little archer Senior Member

This isn't even about helping somebody, or whether he is my clannie or friend (he is neither of those, I just know him through other contacts). You're crossing the line man. This isn't cool or funny. It never was. Stop making a disservice to yourself and really, move on with your life.

You're past trolling, this is bordering on obsession levels now.

So how exactly have you grown to dislike this person so much? I can't find a logical explanation. Surely you must know deep inside of you what exactly rubs you the wrong way so much that you must repeatedly try to assert your dominance over him (without much success). As far as I know, other than mercilessly roasting you time and time again after your constant, unreciprocated harassment, itzbryan has never gone out of his way to try to rile you up. Sadly I can't say the same about you. You're always following him. Talking shit in his pk videos, talking shit in random priest guides, talking shit in the make-a-video topic, and now going as far as disliking vids on youtube. You got some serious issues I think.

I'm not gonna infract you or anything, just reflect on your actions. I want you to stop bothering this user, not because he can't defend himself but instead because it's cringy as fuck, and because I also want to help you / find out the thought process behind this senseless stalking, if there's any at all.

Just know that there are limits, and you're getting near the threshold where a simple infraction or two just won't cut it anymore. Many people have already voiced their concerns regarding a certain group of users who tend to derail threads and pointlessly flame whenever they get the chance. Might want to reflect on that too.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    This isn't even about helping somebody, or whether he is my clannie or friend (he is neither of those, I just know him through other contacts). You're crossing the line man. This isn't cool or funny. It never was. Stop making a disservice to yourself and really, move on with your life.

So how exactly have you grown to dislike this person so much? I can't find a logical explanation. Surely you must know deep inside of you what exactly rubs you the wrong way so much that you must repeatedly try to assert your dominance over him (without much success). As far as I know, other than mercilessly roasting you time and time again after your constant, unreciprocated harassment, itzbryan has never gone out of his way to try to rile you up. Sadly I can't say the same about you. You're always following him. Talking shit in his pk videos, talking shit in random priest guides, talking shit in the make-a-video topic, and now going as far as disliking vids on youtube. You got some serious issues I think.

I'm not gonna infract you or anything, just reflect on your actions. I want you to stop bothering this user, not because he can't defend himself but instead because it's cringy as fuck, and because I also want to help you / find out the thought process behind this senseless stalking, if there's any at all.

Just know that there are limits, and you're getting near the threshold where a simple infraction or two just won't cut it anymore. Many people have already voiced their concerns regarding a certain group of users who tend to derail threads and pointlessly flame whenever they get the chance. Might want to reflect on that too.
    tl;dr

nice flame. since when is it forbidden to let someone know u dislike their videos? O.o?

you hit the nail on its head

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    you hit the nail on its head
    hi, looking for some attention buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    hi, looking for some attention buddy?
    erm i think razor is saying be nice and just encourage fellow ko lovers and a member of this community. The dude is asking for your support give it, not sure why but people need to respect when someone asking for support I played with screamer for a while till he left not sure what happened to him he use to be so chilled with his younger brother anyways I just see he been banned. Subscribed to your channel and goodluck

<3 wnx
    itzbryan likes this.

I'll watch and like your stuff to show support. Because you know.. I'm not a cunt.
    itzbryan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    I'll watch and like your stuff to show support. Because you know.. I'm not a cunt.
    No, you are.

PS: Pick up the phone instead of spamming social web and forum. Imma kill you for real, whenever your foot touch to Istanbul.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldwind View Post
    No, you are.

PS: Pick up the phone instead of spamming social web and forum. Imma kill you for real, whenever your foot touch to Istanbul.
    I don't see myself going to Turkey anytime soon baba

really nice play in Rocket League,
    like it, sub+1
    itzbryan likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

up for a great new vid

iTzBryan Senior Member

up for updates

Little archer Senior Member

Wow gratz. How'd you get 10k in so little time? Any advertisement involved at all?

iTzBryan Senior Member

Wow gratz. How'd you get 10k in so little time? Any advertisement involved at all?
    Thanks razor. I personally think I did it with a couple of key factors: near daily uploads, appropriate marketing, and the videos I made were among the only ones in that category on YouTube. For example: what game do you think gets more attention, Battlefield 1 or my Command and Conquer game from 20 years ago? The answer is obvious. So, naturally, you'd expect to generate more interest on the BF1 videos. NOT so -- because EVERYONE is making those videos including some of the top YT people making your videos completely irrelevant. By playing a game that few YouTubers cover that had a small but significant following, I was able to corner the market.

No advertising was involved, though I have done a lot of research into advertising. When I start my medical school videos, I'm likely going to use paid advertising to promo the keynote video to generate attention.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast