Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

OVERWATCH

This is a discussion on OVERWATCH within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; Can't bring myself to play ranked... even if I tell myself to not take it seriously, it's really hard to ...
Page: 3

Little archer Senior Member

Can't bring myself to play ranked... even if I tell myself to not take it seriously, it's really hard to not rage at my teammates.

Sounds familiar? I got a legitimate reason though. I get paired with fucking brazilians and there's no way around it. Blizzard ignores the language barrier and just pairs all south americans together 'cuz it's easier (not like the rest of south americans are any better, but at least you can understand what they say).

Landed on 2700 after placements, now hovering over 2550-2650. I'll just stay there I think -_-

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    why don't you try to get higher? if tracer works out so well for you i'd suggest you trying to get to that grandmaster tier bro
    Too many people insists on playing dps, especially on high ranks.. also wanted to learn some more roles, im slowly climbing with playing support now.
    I got 3200 again playing supports only just today.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Can't bring myself to play ranked... even if I tell myself to not take it seriously, it's really hard to not rage at my teammates.

Sounds familiar? I got a legitimate reason though. I get paired with fucking brazilians and there's no way around it. Blizzard ignores the language barrier and just pairs all south americans together 'cuz it's easier (not like the rest of south americans are any better, but at least you can understand what they say).

Landed on 2700 after placements, now hovering over 2550-2650. I'll just stay there I think -_-

I found out that what helps the team the most to win, even with less good of teams is using mic and letting them know of flankers etc.
    but yeah, there's those teams that just don't want to play together and just be salty so nothing to do about that

If i may give you some advise that made me climb instantly, it's playing premade. find a group of players to play with that you know are respectful and atleast play somewhat decent (there's always room for improvement).

Everyone focus on a main and secondary role so you can atleast switch off a bit and become great together, while also maintaining the necessary fun to enjoy and continue on playing the game.

Next season we're going for master tier, guess you can do the same as long as you have the right people with you. It helped me out alot, already climbed +/- 1K SR.

I went down from 3641 all the way to 2987 because SOLO Q, i always get AT LEAST one stuipd team mate who refuses to switch and thinks he is the best genji or mccree .. or whatever really
    people need to learn that you have to be flexible in order to win, you need to change ur hero to counter the enemy..etc.... this, is why i am taking long break from Overwatch....

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    I went down from 3641 all the way to 2987 because SOLO Q, i always get AT LEAST one stuipd team mate who refuses to switch and thinks he is the best genji or mccree .. or whatever really
    people need to learn that you have to be flexible in order to win, you need to change ur hero to counter the enemy..etc.... this, is why i am taking long break from Overwatch....
    Find a team to play with as i've said earlier, soloq is a pain.

Find a team to play with as i've said earlier, soloq is a pain.
    I actually played with 2 ppl tonight, first time I play with premades.. I got to say its so much easier and more fun than soloqueue.

3600, should I start streaming?

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

yea watching my friend play everyday and its shit to soloque or even with 1-2 friends only, the way to get to higher ranks is to play with atleast 4-5 ppl + you

Diamond acquired at last! Fuck you BRS LOL

Diamond acquired at last! Fuck you BRS LOL
    took you a while haha

took you a while haha
    Might seem like a while, I just don't play a lot of competitive. I have 38 wins this season so idk.

Might seem like a while, I just don't play a lot of competitive. I have 38 wins this season so idk.
    Same here, I'm too slow at aiming.
    Last edited by Nulling; 10-19-2021 at 07:07 PM.

meanwhile Im sitting here at top500 4260 Ana main .. 4400 is my highest, still trying to climb back to top500 tho

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
    meanwhile Im sitting here at top500 4260 Ana main .. 4400 is my highest, still trying to climb back to top500 tho
    When I saw your name posting in this thread I was like "I bet this guy is in grandmaster now" and here we are.

When I saw your name posting in this thread I was like "I bet this guy is in grandmaster now" and here we are.
    tbh I'd much rather play a chilled diamond game with random stuffs going than going through hell and back in GM from the sweat I'm getting every game losing or winning.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast