Some question

This is a discussion on Some question within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; 1) How can i see creeps' and others players' Hp bars over heads ? Can't i see it permanently or ...
Page: 1

SirKnight

1) How can i see creeps' and others players' Hp bars over heads ? Can't i see it permanently or do i have to press "Alt" all the time ? Is there anything with options to do ?
    2) What is pub, inhouse, tda ?
    3) Is there any good Skeleton King replays for 1.20e patch? Sk replay varmı :P

sorry for bad english <3

Ruthless

1. theres a program where u can permanently see the hp bars of everyone, but i thats a 3rd party program so its illegal.
    2. i think pub is like...at a lan cafe
    inhouse...i&#39;m lost
    TDA = the dota allstars, think its like a tournament or sumthing. i just play on hamachi and bored aussies pvpgn so i&#39;m kinda lost on these terms too :lol:

omniflare

1) How can i see creeps&#39; and others players&#39; Hp bars over heads ? Can&#39;t i see it permanently or do i have to press "Alt" all the time ? Is there anything with options to do ?
    2) What is pub, inhouse, tda ?
    3) Is there any good Skeleton King replays for 1.20e patch? Sk replay varmı

1) you need maphack it has some options in it that lets you see the healthbars and stuff

2) Pub is when you just join a random custom game and play with other people
    Inhouse is when you play with people you know like clan memebers and friends
    TDA is in Azeroth, tda games is where it gets serious and stuff and you could get ban
    and there&#39;s lest leavers in TDA games

but from my experiences it takes forever for a TDA game to start T__T

Rampage

3- http://files.filefront.com//;7237371;;/

Here is one of my replay on SK in an inhouse with NYchris and sinfiery, can&#39;t say if it&#39;s good or not but oh well.

SirKnight

Rampage check pm :/

Rampage

Rampage check pm :/[/b]
    I checked? That&#39;s why I posted that <.<

SirKnight

My version is 1.20e Cant watch it

Rampage

My version is 1.20e Cant watch it[/b]
    Hmm I dunno when was 1.20e so probably dont have any replays.

bahamen

lol...answer for 1st question is - there&#39;s a program called DotaKeys..its LEGAL...it allows you to see hp bars permanently and also allows you to change shortcuts for skills....its not any hack