Hello, everyone!

I am here to introduce you with a private server of Rappelz.
As you see in the title, the server name is Teal Sky Project™
This project has 2 servers, a low rate and a high rate.

• High rate server rates are x25

High rate server's name is Warmane.

• Low rate server rates are x5

Low rate server's name is Revival.
Both servers have the same features, the only difference is in the rates.
Unique feature is Premium in-game which you can buy with tealpoints, which you can get by voting or donating.

Okay, so I'll describe the server as much as i can.
The servers have a lot of custom features, which include boss boxes, miniboss boxes, ursa boxes, and soon field boss boxes are coming. ( boxes contain items such as Extreme Power, E-Repair, E-Protect, T-Protect, Lucky Potion, UBUK and others ). Another cool feature is boss instancing, where you can hunt bosses every hour depending on your level, and you are all alone.
Both servers are challenging in a good way, as they don't have a CS item npc in-game. There are some decorative items, such as hair styles, hair colors, wings, uniforms, cloaks, masks, ancient elements for r2-r7 cubes, you get most of the other stuff by grinding.
The server has a cash-shop, where you can buy some goodies. You can also get Tealpoints by voting, as the server has a voting system running.

You should play this server if you want to have fun, this is not a server where you buy items and go instantly to pvp, you actually have to work for it, which makes it so good. Another reason why you should play is, the server has a very friendly staff, which will take your suggestions and try to improve the server. The server is community based.

Here are some links that you should know if you are interested to play Teal Sky Rappelz.

And here is a screenshot from in-game, where you can see my both chars.

Hope to see you on the server!