Warcraft 3 install

This is a discussion on Warcraft 3 install within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; Well my CD was thrown out with it's key on it like a few months ago, and gonna go back ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Well my CD was thrown out with it's key on it like a few months ago, and gonna go back to dota now, but does anyone know where i can DL reign of choas and frozen throne.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

If you still had the keys on the CD Case you can register them on the Blizzard website and download them via their site, or you can just spend $25 to buy the War Chest.

Or you can just download them from like megaupload or rapidshare, or torrent them, and probably not log onto BNet and just play through Hamachi or Garena.

Banned

If you still had the keys on the CD Case you can register them on the Blizzard website and download them via their site, or you can just spend $25 to buy the War Chest.

Or you can just download them from like megaupload or rapidshare, or torrent them, and probably not log onto BNet and just play through Hamachi or Garena.[/b]
    Garena > U.S. Servers

way too many leavers >_<

i recommend u to torrent them, just google them.

Garena > U.S. Servers

way too many leavers >_<

i recommend u to torrent them, just google them.[/b]
    BNet pubs are bad, just play in some leagues where leaving is bannable.

I tried searching for that thing where you put ur CD key and then DL it, but I can&#39;t find it, if you can link me, then ty

I tried searching for that thing where you put ur CD key and then DL it, but I can&#39;t find it, if you can link me, then ty [/b]
    http://www.blizzard.com/store/

Register an account there with the store, then once you activate it, login with your account, then go to the "Blizzard Account Home" page.

Then at the bottom there should be a button that says "Games", pretty self-explanatory from there, just click "Add a New Game", enter the CD Keys, and select your language. Then you can download the games after your keys are registered, it&#39;s handy for the ones that actually purchased the game.

http://www.blizzard.com/store/

Register an account there with the store, then once you activate it, login with your account, then go to the "Blizzard Account Home" page.

Then at the bottom there should be a button that says "Games", pretty self-explanatory from there, just click "Add a New Game", enter the CD Keys, and select your language. Then you can download the games after your keys are registered, it&#39;s handy for the ones that actually purchased the game.[/b]
    ty

nik u n44b

nik u n44b[/b]
    me>u brope