Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

0bscuritY i wanna talk with ya :o

This is a discussion on 0bscuritY i wanna talk with ya :o within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; just wanted to tell u "REALEX" :lol: get this forum in easy B) STOP CLOSE TOPICS !!! <_< tnx abý ...
Page: 1

CeusTheMage

just wanted to tell u "REALEX" :lol:
    get this forum in easy B)
    STOP CLOSE TOPICS !!! <_<
    tnx abý !!!

33c4l

how about u get banned for a total pointless topic... he is doing a good job of moderating... anyone who closes 1 of abels topics is a gun...

CeusTheMage

:huh: how about get a life and take ur ass far of my topic ?
    tnx.
    obs come visit my topic abý

hotsicer

u both chill Xd

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

CeusTheMage... this to get ur posts up or sumthing? .... what a shit topic lol

ISeeYouPee

u dont get your posts up if u post here...so whats the problem? just let him chill in this room haha

Jezusss

how about u get banned for a total pointless topic... he is doing a good job of moderating... anyone who closes 1 of abels topics is a gun...[/b]
    rofl stupid noob shitter get a dcz char and put all ur uber koxped on it and 1v1 me next week i wanne c how hard you suck with your weak koxp skills (i dont need koxp skills in pvp)

TryTankMe 1v1 me next week with your koxp char .I &#39;ll just use a lvl 59 sin with nooob gear O_o

SCAMMER LIST: -Bayda
    -GOH
    -Ilikegirls
    Stylez(edana rougue quited)
    -TrytankMe(scammer and cheater)
    -Gonno(scammer and banned cheater i think)
    -twiggy (bitch of scammer gonno)
    -ravaarph(tried scamm my md +7 in edana)
    There are still a few of them that tried scamm me but forgot names wille dit list if something comes up

33c4l

yeh i got dcz char ill go right now if u want oki? lvl 57 priest... i dont think anyone cares wat u think about othre ppl.. now come vs plx

CeusTheMage

ha...? :huh:
    i just wanna talk with obs.
    leave this topic gayzzzz
    obs come on <_<

bump

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

rofl stupid noob shitter get a dcz char and put all ur uber koxped on it and 1v1 me next week i wanne c how hard you suck with your weak koxp skills (i dont need koxp skills in pvp)

TryTankMe 1v1 me next week with your koxp char .I &#39;ll just use a lvl 59 sin with nooob gear O_o

SCAMMER LIST: -Bayda
    -GOH
    -Ilikegirls
    Stylez(edana rougue quited)
    -TrytankMe(scammer and cheater)
    -Gonno(scammer and banned cheater i think)
    -twiggy (bitch of scammer gonno)
    -ravaarph(tried scamm my md +7 in edana)
    There are still a few of them that tried scamm me but forgot names wille dit list if something comes up[/b]
    why next week? why not now?.. u gota koxp up ur char first?... il kill u 2 hits anyway... and that char was never koxp u fag....go cry

Jezusss

yeh i got dcz char ill go right now if u want oki? lvl 57 priest... i dont think anyone cares wat u think about othre ppl.. now come vs plx[/b]
    give me a week i first need to hit 55+ then i come and rape you Btw stop lying you&#39;re just a stupid noob and v3ndetta will rape you in a 1v1 ! now stop posting in this toppic make maby one for urself and leave ceus alone you bitch!

33c4l

who is vendetta .. he play ronark... im pretty sure i can beat all u noobs in vs ..

CeusTheMage

tnx guys xD
    keep bump my topic !
    bump !!! :lol:

sh1vas

i was thinkin of posting a topic like this. i agree the moving of topics is kinda gay, i only read this part of the forum and i dont care if some homo posts non trading :P

Jezusss

tnx guys xD
    keep bump my topic !
    bump !!! :lol:[/b]
    I &#39;ll bump till i collapse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast