2 70+ chars 4 sale

This is a discussion on 2 70+ chars 4 sale within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; lvl 71 orc rogue no personal some prem left and 1200 kc remaining on 32% neva hacked or banned b/o ...
Page: 1

lvl 71 orc rogue no personal some prem left and 1200 kc remaining

on 32% neva hacked or banned

b/o 14gbs

130 usd paypal

selling lvl 72 orc mage

some prem remaining and 600 kc i think

3% xp neva hacker or banned

b/o 14gbs

120 usd paypal

will also trade for warriro items hit me up fast pls

MaesterSeymour

not saying this guy is or isnt a hacker but...

i traded a lvl 71 mage for a lvl 71 warrior with this guy, we both couldnt provide a secret question and answer so the trade was fair, all has been well for some time until a few days ago

an unknown email addy added me too msn as i was selling the lvl 71 warrior as i moved servers

anyway this new guy basically hacked my account changed all details, now i have reason too believe its this guy because i asked him too provide his click and buy id so i can reclaim my account and he gave me a false click and buy then got moody on msn now he aint been on or replied too my msg on these very forums, and i know hes logged on since i sent the message as ive checked his profile too see when he last logged on

SO IM JUST WARNING YOU GUYS TOO BE AWARE OF THIS GUY

and soul if you get this, talk too me man if your innocent... and provide me the right click and buy id