4Chistareb0rn

This is a discussion on 4Chistareb0rn within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; - I am Real 4chistareb0rn from Manes…. and for the people who know me or we have played together in ...
Page: 1

adicto

-

I am Real 4chistareb0rn from Manes…. and for the people who know me or we have played together in Manes, only wanna to clarify that I have never played in Ronark <_< :angry: … I continue playing in Manes :P … that is all Good bye... <_<

-

sh1vas

good 4chistareb0rn is a noob anyway beat him on xlinkx on manes. as a lvl 61 (he was 70 back then) so LOL at u

adicto

good 4chistareb0rn is a noob anyway beat him on xlinkx on manes. as a lvl 61 (he was 70 back then) so LOL at u[/b]
    mmm XlinkX not who you are, and never I have seen you in manes, I have played from the beginning of the server in manes, and it does not concern who you are,… this post to me is for my friends, and your not these within them ok? so it does not matter to me who demons you are, all in manes know that I am, and I am not one but as your you say, your opinion gives me equal, after all never I saw your nick, people as your they make sick to me, who you think that you are better than I to leave this answer? that according to your you have won to me? we go you are not pathetic and abstente to give idiot answers... dont post again ...

33c4l

lol yeh hes pretty noob here....

o nice english

adicto

lol yeh hes pretty noob here....

o nice english [/b]
    yea sure ..... forget me … i dont care if my English is bad, im from to me spain and i have such a really good life =) , follows with your life, I imagine that you have better things than to do, that to be leaving answers where they have not been requested to you, cya

sh1vas

i was a dlw char then i went 60+ for about 2 weeks. beat most of the noob rogues then i sold my char.

33c4l

lol i wasnt teasing u retard...... i was just saying ur english sux.