Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

)_)_)_0- __Selling 61 & 62 Warriorz__ -0_(_(_(

This is a discussion on )_)_)_0- __Selling 61 & 62 Warriorz__ -0_(_(_( within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; sup all. im quitting this game, and i am selling accounts so i can give the coin to my friends ...
Page: 1

Siga

Default )_)_)_0- __Selling 61 & 62 Warriorz__ -0_(_(_(

sup all. im quitting this game, and i am selling accounts so i can give the coin to my friends In real life that still play on beramus. (and they happen to be rogs)

###Both Accounts Naked###

61 Warrior- Olympia (orc)
    62 Warrior [Barb]- Beramus (human)

Items allowd for trade:

Rog Shell +6 or better
    Rog Chitten +8 or better
    ROL (with screen shot of drop)
    FP DD Helm
    !!!COIN!!!

Thats all they are asking for for items. i want serious offers, so if you have a rog item u wish to add or suggest as an offer, great, but if its a +6 dex ring, dont expect a reply.

###Pm Your Offers###

Siga

....PM english only...

zzzz

Norrec

ytem varmy ? :wub:

hey dude whers my glave?

Siga

gave ur shit to fl4sh when i left the clan so get off my form.

i was jk fag >.>

i gave u weapon cos ur was wiped and u find me like an asshole or something.

so 2words for u: fuck you

:blink:

cRuX

Default Re: )_)_)_0- __Selling 61 & 62 Warriorz__ -0_(_(_(

Originally posted by Siga
    sup all. *im quitting this game, and i am selling accounts so i can give the coin to my friends In real life that still play on beramus. (and they happen to be rogs)

###Both Accounts Naked###

61 Warrior- Olympia
    62 Warrior [Barb]- Beramus

Items allowd for trade:

Rog Shell +6 or better
    Rog Chitten +8 or better *
    ROL (with screen shot of drop)
    FP DD Helm
    !!!COIN!!!

Thats all they are asking for for items. i want serious offers, so if you have a rog item u wish to add or suggest as an offer, great, but if its a +6 dex ring, dont expect a reply. *

###Pm Your Offers###
    were you section 8'd after leaving GetSome and scamming all that shit?..just like you were in the real army..

Norrec

:blink:

Originally posted by Norrec
    he did not scammed anyone *<_<
    No offcourse not, he just emptied out 3 accounts of the clan, changed name, blamed me for beeing the asshole and tried to get away with it. Dont do deals with this shit.

Siga

lemme clarify this.

To GetSome and flamers:

Yeah, i took 1 clannies shit for a ride for 4 days. he got it back. i got a 30 day ban. 9 months with GetSome, and i pull this. ima an asshole, deal with it. to say i took 3, or 5, or 10, or 20, hell why not just say half of beramus when EVERYONE was getting hacked by DDos attacks on the site, that month, is bullshit. hell if ya think about it, i shouldnt even have gotten a 30 day ban. i was given the accoutn information TWICE. once by andy, and agian by columbine. (and isnt K2's stand on accoutn sharring= not giving a flyign fuck? look it up. they loose customer support.) and you wanan call me the lier? this magical number of people u claim i "hacked" grows everytime you make a post.

Now i made a final post on ur forum, to getsome, but talken to freek right now- u said u had nuten left to say, cuzz there a was no point. why u wanna follow me aroudn and start shit on these forums now? u miss me that much cupcake? learn to ignor eachother, cuzz i aint goen no where. so just end it.

I changed my name so i could start fresh, and avoid this shit from bitches who got a chip about me.

But, this shit is 2 much. i got u following me around when all i wanan do is play the game. shit happens, people get hacked/scamed. u gonna blame me everytime one of ur clannies gets hacked, and say i did it? you gonna do the same everytiem theres a dupe wipe? or maybe if another pissed off clannie relizes that a clan bank is translation for "we help our friends in real life", you gonna blame me for it?

end result is, 2 people trusted me with account info. cols shit was jacked for 4 days. he got it back on the 5th day. i got a 30 day ban. you blamed me for several "hacking" attempts. i chnaged my name. (twice) your stalking me now, and iv had enough. im throwing in the towel. taken a break from this game. and im sellign MY spare accounts i built up over the year.

################################################## ###################

Accounts have bids on them. im waiting for a better offer. PM me for details.
    (remmbers, english, and beamus items/coin offers only)

nite

:huh:

Siga

final bizzump

zuhaha glad i left b4 it got so shitty B)

Siga

Originally posted by SlmShady
    zuhaha glad i left b4 it got so shitty *B)
    seriously. i got lineage (offical/unoffical) , guildwars, City of heros, CoV, Shot online, & Americas Army.

only reason i still even bother with KE is to kill with some of the few respected and honest people i know here.

################################

Taking bids- highest at the end of the month wins. if your bid is over took, ill PM you you have been out bid. 3 weeks left.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast