Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on ... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I might be able to find out last IP logged onto your account...
Page: 2

I might be able to find out last IP logged onto your account

dogdog

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

OMG...... =( None of your former share'ers knew any info of your account right? I'm really sorry to hear this =(

voices

rofl pwnt in the face

TehFonz

rofl pwnt in the face[/b]
    Not funny _|_

Tanker

THAT SUX

HOW can someone LIVE with themselves after doing such a SHITTY THING!??!??!?!?!?!??!!??!

I hope you get it all back!!!!

fuck. When the scammer wakes up with testicular cancer early in life he'll wonder if any of it was worth it...

runordie

Did you ever use the forgot password?

Dude if you really think its me, your wrong... Ill i had access to was the password. no way i could of done all that stuff, i have been at the Wizard's basketball game for the past 3 hours, and yes the wizards beat the celtice 85-78(fo sho!)

1337bOOm

Dude if you really think its me, your wrong... Ill i had access to was the password. no way i could of done all that stuff, i have been at the Wizard's basketball game for the past 3 hours, and yes the wizards beat the celtice 85-78(fo sho!)[/b]
    yeah, so it cant be him. GO SAN DIEGO CHARGERS!

Aralyn

idk but seems weird that boom is trippin over himself to take up for runordie. If he is so inocent he doesnt need to be deffended. or maybe they're splitin the loot

1337bOOm

blame me because youre probably mad at me from old times or something, but think whatever you wanan think about me. search me wherever youd like, i didnt take anything from him.

wyrm

I hope u do figure out last IP to logg it, and maybe you might get a rollback or help from a GM, shit like that shouldnt happen to anyone.

As for the brain storming comments like Voices, really shows alot of inteligence and an extremely well thought out post.
    (note the sarcasm Voices, i thought you might need it spelled out)

Wyrm

I hope u do figure out last IP to logg it, and maybe you might get a rollback or help from a GM, shit like that shouldnt happen to anyone.

As for the brain storming comments like Voices, really shows alot of inteligence and an extremely well thought out post.
    (note the sarcasm Voices, i thought you might need it spelled out)

Wyrm[/b]

If he was the only person to ever log on the account, he wouldn't be in this mess to begin with.

Sorry pal :/

Hope you get your stuff back

Aralyn

If he was the only person to ever log on the account, he wouldn't be in this mess to begin with.
    Sorry pal :/

Hope you get your stuff back[/b]
    just because he shared the account with some "trustable people" doesnt mean they have the right to hack his items. they where all sealed and someone hacked his acc and got access to his sq/sa. u just act like since he let a couple of other people play his char that it is his fault.

Banned

Did you ever use the forgot password?

Dude if you really think its me, your wrong... Ill i had access to was the password. no way i could of done all that stuff, i have been at the Wizard's basketball game for the past 3 hours, and yes the wizards beat the celtice 85-78(fo sho!)[/b]
    im still pissed off about celts -_-

were we the only ones with access

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast