Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on ... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; nice reading...
Page: 3

exot

nice reading

dogdog

dogdog

TehFonz

I spoke with chemical, the IP in those screenshots is obviously a proxy.

I posted those to show proof that i was being hacked by Dcom exploit

There were other IP's that the hacker was using, but i didn't get those in a screenshot

joe and sheldon are the scammers so keep an eye out for my items because they will try to sell them off slowly piece by piece

joe was wanting to buy iron neck a week ago and already he is selling one? duh because he STOLE MY Iron neck +2, and Iron Neck +0... so he probably has the Iron Neck+2 on jailbait

thats probably why they kicked Private off their account (jailbait lvl 80), they didnt' want Private to see the new itemz they jacked[/b]
    k i lied, im not sleeping yet. 1st of all, explain the dd cap?, And secondly did you chargeback the guy you got it from?, and Why are you buying a Rof+3? Answer those questions. This is the last response im gonna give you today. You can post any ip you want and keep saying its me, but until i see some actual proof i suggest you quit pointing fingers. About mike/private, its not even about that. I have no problem with him playing the account, Joe doesn&#39;t want anyone else playing it but him and I, but Private is too psycho to understand that ><. Like i said when even you asked, i didn&#39;t mind if you even played, but too many people are getting fucked over in the A to be sharing anything with anyone else right now, so just die.

P.S.
    Name Plus Def stat wepdef HP/MP Res
    Elemental Pendant +3 35 25 HP 12 INT 12 MP 375 HP 250 MP 30PR 30CR
    Iron Necklace +0 0 5 STR 20 HP 10 WEAPON DEFENSE TO ALL

Back when we killed isiloon all the time on human side that bitch dropped all the time, ALL the time. And i got an IN+0 from isiloon, at the time we also had an EP+2, there was about 20 damage difference or so we figure +3 EP would rape an IN+0, can you do me a favor and just worry about yourself? thanks _|_

P.S.S Check Moradon and look @ my merchant, is any of this shit yours?

P.S.S.S Say hello to HB+7 _|_ ive been asking to borrow for over 2 or so weeks now.

Now good night and good day asshole!

EDIT* I honestly thought for awhile, and later on this evening im gonna call my ISP and AT&T and confirm what you said, ill make sure to mention your name, what your accusing and that you are posting on forum&#39;s that and/or Joe key logged you and ill see what they say, im sure they can tell what information is being sent and received from your pc.

RLLY NOW. good night

P.S.S.S.S - Hi weener, doctorsteel, mage1000, and georgebush, and billclinton. Some people also call me Jesus, contact me via bible or local church.

Dude your showing all this shit and it has nothing to do with = Joe or me. Just get some real proof and quit finding random ass turks in moradon saying its one of us two.

Your a fucking conspiracy theorist, OMG THE WORLD IS FLAT, MANG

RockSteel

hey shel... mother&#39;s maiden name, DOB, and other SQ please.... i just want to no, just to know u a little better :P

maybe it&#39;ll improve my combo......................... yea............ my combo

runordie

wow, just wow, i dont even need to talk, because its so easy to prove your stupidity...

To spec, i know this is off topic, but i ment during the time i was playing it, for 4 days, i was the one who got the most exp on it...Just clearing it up.

And ryan i dont care keep saying that i used proxy, i gaurentee you that if i tried to use a proxy, the smart thing to do is make it say i live in turkey, thats where the majority of the people play this game live. And just for your info, i dont know how to use a proxy, if i did, i would post on the Offcial Ko Forums.

Also, Ryan, Please provide SUFFIECENT PROOF that...

1) Sheldon/Me own DoctorSteel
    2) Sheldon/Me own Mage1000
    3) Sheldon/Me own that email address.

And the WU thing, I still cant believe that you think i used WU as an excuse to gain your DOB, if i really wanted it, im sure there are plenty of websites on the internet that would give it to me. If i was going to use it to hack your account, why would i ask you for it, makes it obvious doesnt it...

Untill then cya later guys like i said this whole time, i dont care what you think, it doesnt matter what you think iris, you dont prove anything, you just provide some stupid info that is sort of relavent. I am also not going to try to convince you anymore because it seems to be hard doing that.

mage1000 was also shouting selling Priest Dagger cap +6/25 DD :P

Banned

meh dogdog u can get easily info on those chars to if u do what i told u before again

OutlawDance

shut up you all u people nobody rly care you get babashoped or duped items back or not ,dont up this fucking topic cuz its wrong section
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=10 klick this shit and make new topic there
    this is S/T/B section not cheaters section if i want see who is cheater i will open cheater section if i want to buy or sell some shit i look this section so fuk off pls oke i am sick of looking your shit always up , peace

if you have problem post it on cheaters section ..i..

dogdog

Banned

shut up you all u people nobody rly care you get babashoped or duped items back or not ,dont up this fucking topic cuz its wrong section
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=10 klick this shit and make new topic there
    this is S/T/B section not cheaters section if i want see who is cheater i will open cheater section if i want to buy or sell some shit i look this section so fuk off pls oke i am sick of looking your shit always up , peace

if you have problem post it on cheaters section ..i..[/b]
    dont fucking complain about babashopping every fucking topic ppl complain about babashoppin

u didnt lose 8k obviosly u dont know how it feels and u had no need to click this topic

runordie

dont fucking complain about babashopping every fucking topic ppl complain about babashoppin

u didnt lose 8k obviosly u dont know how it feels and u had no need to click this topic[/b]
    Hes not saying that, hes saying this is market section we should keep this stuff out.

Banned

Hes not saying that, hes saying this is market section we should keep this stuff out.[/b]
    still no need for babashop mention its pissing me off almost half+ ppl here babashop

OutlawDance

u didnt lose 8k obviosly u dont know how it feels and u had no need to click this topic[/b]

you dump ass stupid motherfucking biatch THIS IS MARKET SECTION YOU DUMP NOT CHEATER SECTION FUCKING FUCK ..I.. BITCH ASS NIGGA I DONT FUCKING CARE HE BABASHOP OR NOT I DONT FUCKING CAREEEEEE GO WITH THIS TOPIC TO CHEATER SECTION

still no need for babashop mention its pissing me off almost half+ ppl here babashop[/b]

i say what i wanna say and fuck off not your bussneis

Hey shortdickdude, remeber the time i was in vent with you used the compound bug? Because i do. But for sure your gonna deny it because your such a gg , why don&#39;t you and your assboy josh blow me. Every topic or post thats about me you and your rad_dickrider gotta post something. How about you take some of your own advice and grow up.

Oh yeah and when i pmd the naked orc in cz you killed over 20 times? He told me check msn and you where the only one talking to me on msn o.O what a coincidence.

p.s Coming from a 30 yr old man who makes a living selling his dupers items for usd. _|_ Im surprised you haven&#39;t made another topic selling 1 of each set of shell for each class +8. pussy

P.s.s times a runnin out? Is this a threat coming from a 30 year old man on a forum on the internet? lol @ u :wacko:[/b]

Blah blah blah, most of the problems on this server lead back to you. You talk so much shit, get accused of tons of shit but ask for proof and don&#39;t provide jack shit urself. You a whinny little epussy who will get his in the end. You&#39;ll see, just the way the world works. You got a beef with Josh and you bring me up over and over and over, you&#39;re like obsessed with me, talk about with me to your friends all the time, it&#39;s like ur hot on me or something, and what did I ever do to you again? lol. ya gg.

And why you aren&#39;t banned on these forums is one I have asked over and over.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast