This is a discussion on . within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; krvavy nech is gay CLOSE...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

krvavy nech is gay

CLOSE

lime

he sent it one day ago zz - give him chance he lives in canada and has to work....

leave it more than 1 day before you call people scammers unless you have proof

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=281963

I'm not really sure what's going on but it might have been a screw up by Western Union.

exot

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=281963

I'm not really sure what's going on but it might have been a screw up by Western Union.[/b]
    It might be... but money was send and item was not delivered... thats the point

btw ti Ghosty

lime

has moey been collected? have you given him time to even pick it up, and log in and give item, have you had any contact with him?

someone sent me a WU payment and due to time differences he didnt get item for a week, but there was no scamming involved - just time diff.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

btw ti Ghosty [/b]
    Off Topic: HI!, hurry up with your website...

On Topic: So have you heard from Aleron, yet?

oOapplesOo

aler0n posted in his topic that there confusion due to language barrier so i would assume someone got alittle impatient and was a little too quick in scammer accusation i mean what reason does aler0n have to scam he doesnt want to play ko anymore everyone else that trades with him have had smooth trades. you do the math

exot

I rlly hope it was not scam, but aler0n pointed on my friend (Krvavy Necht alias Roman Krocek in RL) as a lier, and that was his biggest mistake. I dont like it, cause its not fair and not true, he sent money and on the WU status page is (and was) "PICKED UP" so thats all from our side. But Roman will go to WU branch and ask for all necessary informations so then will be the conclusion, if it was scam or WU failure.

exot

So here's conclusion.

Roman received informations from local WU branch about this case.
    They told, that WU transaction was really hold bacause of (some kind of) untrustable money receiver. WU recommend to return money to sender, money release is not recommended from their side. We have paper evidence/prove of this.

So here's conclusion.

Roman received informations from local WU branch about this case.
    They told, that WU transaction was really hold bacause of (some kind of) untrustable money receiver. WU recommend to return money to sender, money release is not recommended from their side. We have paper evidence/prove of this.[/b]

It's not because Aleron is bad guy, it has something to do with WU. It's out of both of ur control and as far as I am concerned you are both GG. A little patience and understanding on both sides would go a long way.

exot

It's not because Aleron is bad guy, it has something to do with WU. It's out of both of ur control and as far as I am concerned you are both GG. A little patience and understanding on both sides would go a long way.[/b]
    WU's customer thought, that Aler0n did customer's fraud before and sent the money back from Canada to Slovakia. That's the point.

WU's customer thought, that Aler0n did customer's fraud before and sent the money back from Canada to Slovakia. That's the point.[/b]

No it isn't the point at all. Don't try to "create" something you don't know. You guys got your money back, Aleron didn't scam you, he didn't try to scam you, and you both took it too far with the accusations. You both don't have to get along, but neither of you are scammers at this point and THAT is all that matters.

Now close this topic.