First of all hello all im new at this forum and i hope im welcome. there are some things i want to tell you all about myself and my charachter.

First of all my name is emre im part dutch and part turk my age is 23 and i live in holland. Ive bought the char deadlyfear from someone ive heared from before. I had sold my char on beramus and was looking for a new char and i found deadlyfear and i liked the price of it so i was interested about it. so i bought the char itemless and he game me a ncs on it. but from the first day i started to equip it ppl called me duper :S When i started to beat ppl i got to be a programmer when i got a fking dragon on my head ppl called me np transferrer and noone ever proven it and i was always seeable at cz pking and im always solo always on sc always with my np increase items

About the char Atm i dont have much items shards some chitins +8 some shells an eme +1 pp rols glass belt +9 dex earring im equipping it when i get money. The char is level 80 %7 and it has about 1.4 mil np.

I think there are too many noobs on the orc side and im planning to get human if u guys accept me on the human side.

I hope to have you all informed enough and i hope you guys accept me how i am im a gg player and dont talk about deadlyfear is like this and that and all the shit i bought the char i play my game easy enough.