About the player BIFROST

This is a discussion on About the player BIFROST within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hi all, like alot of pll already saw is that BIFROST is luring, flaming clan if he dont get a ...
Page: 1

Smile

Hi all,
    like alot of pll already saw is that BIFROST is luring, flaming clan if he dont get a party from them.
    Well now i am getting sick and tired of this guy.
    Like first time when i get mad on him was in the abbys, we where doing Hob's and BIFROST wanted to join the party. We had a clan party and it was full, We told him that it was full and he asked us "Plz kick a low lvl clan noob so i can join" ofcourse we didnt becouse clanys always go's first.
    So he was mad and went to lur with the Warrior skill Binding to try to kill our priest with the hob aoe.
    We where mad but didnt shout at him.
    Afther a few hours he know that he was not welcome in our partys anymore so he ksed us the holl time (if u ask me wast of lvling time but yea).

And (Nov 22th) we where in esland killing Paramun and BIFROST lured 2 times a [Quest] Apostle becouse our resser couldnt ress him becouse the resser needed to heal our party......
    Afther like 30 min he came back with the same [Quest] Apostle and he told us that we where killing Paramun to fast and urned to much xp so we needed to die, its sick or not :S?

Also we where doing talos afther the server restart (Nov 22th) and BIFROST was there and he was lurking titan's to our priest so our priest couldnt heal and our tanker died 2 times.

I know for sure that alot of pll have the same problem with this guy.
    I hope the GM can do somthing or BIFROST get some respect for the players in Knight Online.

Greats,
    ShadowWarrior from the Judge clan.

BossHunter

Yeah that is big a problem when kid or retarded turk have pc, connection and KO

Btw i hope he gonna be banned !!!

He always used Bipenis and Pike MP absorbs in Paramun :P

penis[/b]
    lol h34r:

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=186286

He's a common turk, everyone knows how they are, no need creating a pointless topic telling us again.

I'll buy the biography of your life story if you decide to start writing it.

What the fuck is your problem?
    He's just trying to perform a public service by letting everyone know that he's a fucked up player...
    And it has nothing to do with him being Turkish, a lot of Turks are more fun to play with than English players.

He's a common turk, everyone knows how they are, no need creating a pointless topic telling us again.

That says some 1 who is getting mad if he dont get the first clan drop.
    Ps : he likes to farm masters for his self in clan partys then quit party loot box and relog and then say "I dced"(Or translated for normal pll scamed)
    zzz noob

leave them calvin

and yeah that bifrost son of a bitch almost got my ass killed, fucking kids

Banned

Ps : he likes to farm masters for his self in clan partys then quit party loot box and relog and then say "I dced"(Or translated for normal pll scamed)
    zzz noob[/b]
    +1

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

zzz noob[/b]
    When did I ever do that? I never was in a clan party ever in CZ because I like playing with players who actually know how to PK.

Since when is soloing a shaula that you find on your OWN a crime?

yea if i was u i will say the same!

Just dont reply on my post anymore.
    I wonder how long it takes before u leave this server.

When did I ever do that? I never was in a clan party ever in CZ because I like playing with players who actually know how to PK.

Since when is soloing a shaula that you find on your OWN a crime?[/b]
    It's greedy, and makes clans turn out like vengeance did. By the way how did that go again? If that rule existed in this clan then people wouldn't go boss hunting, why even go with the clan if you can just grab a priest and solo it and keep the drop. That defeats the point of even being in a clan.

MyDaggs12

-1 sneaky
    +1 shadow...

:P