Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Accepting Offers - Edited

This is a discussion on Accepting Offers - Edited within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; up for proper GG. man we had good times in arma sitting up at Dark stones lol.. good luck with ...
Page: 2

lime

up for proper GG.

man we had good times in arma sitting up at Dark stones lol..

good luck with the family

InFlames22

<3 Z... Dude I feel the same way too.. Like totally different timezone. Sometimes i get home from work when i log in clannies r merchanting. Its rare for me to find clannies online too.. But well I&#39;ve quitted once but came back(rofl). Dunno if that was a mistake?? But then wat i did was i started lvling a RLB char just to keep myself occupied and do stuff while the main clan activeness is at a low. Well dude watever your decision is, it will be well respected. Well i must say it&#39;s sad to see u go and i appreciated all the help u have done for me in game and all the chats and laughter we had in vent.. GL in RL bro.. Take Care.

Hope u don sell any items :P

iTzBryan Senior Member

btw Z u better be online for this event next week. fag.

me and you should meet up and talk about some items
    is cash okie :P[/b]
    of course!!

Z

This scenario is definitely coming many members way, although I have hinted it in the past I think because of recent events and especially kanka Z&#39;s humbled decision it will be an easier process for me as well.

BUT! Although it seems the next generation of the GG&#39;s of Oly are slowly coming to an end, I for one am still looking forward to the BBQ at Peri&#39;s house!!!! ROFL

I lav you Z

P.S. You better RLB with me before I finish my &#39;final pk&#39; vid. (yea im gunna make a rlb vid)[/b]
    I am for sure down for a BBQ at peri&#39;s, and you all better be there!!

I will still have a RLB character to play with from time to time.

Z

which server in myko [/b]
    I was old school MYKO, before the servers merged.

I played a Orc Mage on Cypher, in the clan Divinity.

Z

515saint

Sad to see you go Z, this is the beginning of the end for :_Armageddon_:, very sad times. i too have played this game for far too long since myko back in the day. wish you all the best z, will miss the good times we have shared in game and in vent. i find my self spending all my time in morodon now as there are never any clanies to pk with. wishing you all the best in RL and gl my friend.

Saint

Sad to see you go Z, this is the beginning of the end for :_Armageddon_:, very sad times. i too have played this game for far too long since myko back in the day. wish you all the best z, will miss the good times we have shared in game and in vent. i find my self spending all my time in morodon now as there are never any clanies to pk with. wishing you all the best in RL and gl my friend.

Saint[/b]

Armageddon is changing with all of the old timers leaving, but the clan is not gone, it is not the end for many of us.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

free bump.

z u know ur my nigga and i always enjoyed playin and chillin with u in vent and what not. gl with startin the fam be sure to stay in touch

After I felt the love from my friends. I have decided not to sell items yet. I will continue to play, just maybe not as often as before.

Z

oOapplesOo

After I felt the love from my friends. I have decided not to sell items yet. I will continue to play, just maybe not as often as before.

Z[/b]
    Fucking YES! <3 for Z

Z[/b]

I got movement downstairs...

iTzBryan Senior Member

I got movement downstairs...[/b]
    gay

gay[/b]

Don&#39;t get excited.

InFlames22

Yay ..... Glad to hear bro.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12