Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

AHAHHA BEST DAY EVER!

This is a discussion on AHAHHA BEST DAY EVER! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Undestructables are the lowest group of people I've ever met. When they were on human side allied with us, we ...
Page: 2

kreeden1

Undestructables are the lowest group of people I've ever met. When they were on human side allied with us, we didn't have a problem. As soon as they went orc again they decide to be a bunch of asswipes? I'd love to meet you all face to face.

I love the way your original SS had orccolosis' pm on it. Then when we mention it you change it. Hiding something undy? I still have to original screenshot. Why not go talk to your GM friends to get me banned?

magnified

oouu tough words, from a weak man.

kreeden aka. 2hit.

kreeden1

oouu tough words, from a weak man.

kreeden aka. 2hit.[/b]
    Kreeden aka 2 hit? This all you have little man? You only say that cause I have mage character talent. You all know it. Say what you will, I'd just love to see you all grow up a little bit.

The second something happends you all hit up ko4life to flame some people. We all expected you guys to have the first topic on here. Lame bunch of kids.

DM:X

sad, yatta got banned ;/ he was nice guy but electrik deserve what he got

IllusionS

Technically speaking everyone that got banned -deserved- it.

ISeeYouPee

fierce = noobs rofl...owned by gm pleases dont talk shit cus u guys just got owned. rofl

Mike_Miller

is this the same killalot?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12