Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ALL BOUGHT CLOSE PLEASE

This is a discussion on ALL BOUGHT CLOSE PLEASE within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; you are claiming that you bought expensive leet items WU to Turkey, that you can't afford and wouldn't pay for ...
Page: 2

runordie

you are claiming that you bought expensive leet items WU to Turkey, that you can't afford and wouldn't pay for let alone ever send by WU to a Turk (and in Turkey items cost more) and I know you scammed them from Iris so when you show up in game with all these "baba'd" items you're going to pass it off like you bought them when I know you scammed them that's all there is to it[/b]
    Your entitled to your opinion.

dogdog

this is shameful

seeing all my items and the guy who hacked me... totally blatant hacker

he is only one who had my date of birth needed to scam my account and his buddy sheldon is well known hacker

too bad he will get away with all this because k2 and ko4life won't divuldge IP info

TehFonz

Wink

this is shameful

seeing all my items and the guy who hacked me... totally blatant hacker

he is only one who had my date of birth needed to scam my account and his buddy sheldon is well known hacker

too bad he will get away with all this because k2 and ko4life won't divuldge IP info[/b]
    Heading off to bed, got a new labtop and was setting it up, nice to read your still saying shit. Yes i am a well known haxzor? Nice one asswhipe. Shouldn't you be harrasing kids? or using your place of employment for invasion of privacy? (DCOM) ? HAX HAX HAX

P.S. about the IP shit, ask josh my IP, im sure he can get it, i was in his vent more than a million times ^^, id like to see you try and prove or do something

I'll let you know one thing. Even though you think Joe or myself "hacked", "robbed", "stole" etc etc you, i still love you.

thanks _|_

p.s. i love reading everyones reply's to these topics (expecting Josh/netpune/Cholo to post something retarded), but its really getting old All this e-drama is really getting boring. So, bb

&

Good Night!

oOapplesOo

Heading off to bed, got a new labtop and was setting it up, nice to read your still saying shit. Yes i am a well known haxzor? Nice one asswhipe. Shouldn't you be harrasing kids? or using your place of employment for invasion of privacy? (DCOM) ? HAX HAX HAX

P.S. about the IP shit, ask josh my IP, im sure he can get it, i was in his vent more than a million times ^^, id like to see you try and prove or do something

I'll let you know one thing. Even though you think Joe or myself "hacked", "robbed", "stole" etc etc you, i still love you.

thanks _|_
    p.s. i love reading everyones reply's to these topics (expecting Josh/netpune/Cholo to post something retarded), but its really getting old All this e-drama is really getting boring. So, bb

&

Good Night![/b]

sheldon you are E drama lol you slut

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12