Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

all people who plays KE in olympia must know this......

This is a discussion on all people who plays KE in olympia must know this...... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; "You got owned by gabloo" lol, i never though id read that.. gabloo is such a noobie, lvl 66 on ...
Page: 4

Wooshy

"You got owned by gabloo" lol, i never though id read that.. gabloo is such a noobie, lvl 66 on bera and still noobie, 69 or 70 and still noobie :wub:

remember when he came on, late night, and he was like "is war over guys?" and chemical said "yes gabloo, u missed war AND invasion", then gabloo said "oh, ok gn", after that the "5 minutes to war" msg appeared, and gabloo always said "damn u tricked me AGAIN chem"

old times ^_^

QuIcK

Originally posted by Wooshy
    "You got owned by gabloo" lol, i never though id read that.. gabloo is such a noobie, lvl 66 on bera and still noobie, 69 or 70 and still noobie *:wub: *

remember when he came on, late night, and he was like "is war over guys?" and chemical said "yes gabloo, u missed war AND invasion", then gabloo said "oh, ok gn", after that the "5 minutes to war" msg appeared, and gabloo always said "damn u tricked me AGAIN chem"

old times *^_^
    HOLY SHIT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: FUNNIEST THING EVER AND IF U DIDNT NOTICE IM BEING SARCASTIC!!!!

Wooshy

ur still gay

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by Commander
    Respect doesnt cheat unlike some of you people who are flaming them for doing so. As for the IN, he's the tanker. Tankers choose where it goes especially if he's a clan leader. If thats a problem, then you shouldnt have sucked up to him to find bosses like his lil beyotch so much. If youre crying cuz he gave an item his clannie needed, maybe you should have just called your own clan for the boss instead.
    first of all... you obviously never played a priest before....

and 2nd of all if you tank something and priest goes AFK you wouldn't give that piece of shit arguement that you gave.

for those of you who know me from a while ago.. i don't like to get mad, but i can't stand people showing no appreciation for priest....

if priest needs something for his trouble, pay him something why the hell would he/she heal at boss wasting time and boss and the inconvience if the tanker is going to give to someone who is NOT EVEN IN PARTY.

so you are saying, all priests are my bitch they work for me and i don't need to give a SHIT about their feelings

so if you are going to be a dick, try to live without buff or heal at ALL...

anyways nothing personal against Respect

and i miss you guys on Oly ^_^

EatMeTheMage

<_< i am in a mood to argue for some respect for priests

THAT'S WHY CECILIA AND OLD LVLMEPLZ IS MY BITCH WARRIORS

I AM NOT THEIR BITCH PRIEST NIGGA

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by tank
    THAT'S WHY CECILIA AND OLD LVLMEPLZ IS MY BITCH WARRIORS

I AM NOT THEIR BITCH PRIEST NIGGA
    :wub:
    priest ftw