A certain Josh Aka Sm0kes, Neptune, Khaoskiller that we have come to know and loath has decided to tell me he wishes to smear my name a name that has been clean and legit for the 4 years i use to play this game. He says i have two weeks to give him 420m. Here is all the back story so you know. one Late night josh logged vent asking for bronze in exchange for 4gbs i agreed he told me to use playspan so i did and they managed to fuck things over. after i bought the premium it automatically canceled and confirmed simultaneously this of course seemed to be weird because i received 3 emails one confirming with a confirmation number and 2 canceling the order so naturally i checked my bank account and ofcourse the money was removed and put into a pending account. i wasnt too upset because it was only like 7$ i said to josh let us wait a day to see what happens the next day once again nothign so i didnt wish to inconvience josh because i am indeed a nice person i tried to purchase it again and the same thing happened. so i knew shit was going down after i contacted my bank(4 times) and playspan(2 times) they confirmed that i needed to wait 30 days( in which playspan can decide to take the money if they wish)For those of you who are bad at math im out 14$ so far. So josh decided to buy platinum even though our original agreement was bronze for 4gbs. now he decided he doesnt want me to even purchase him bronze when the account clears so now he wants 420m something i do not have because i dont frequently play anymore since everyone moved to Aion. to continue josh msns me telling me he will make me a deal and he will buy my HA for 9gbs so now not only im i at loss of 14$ but he wishes to extend to 4gbs and he loses nothing. Now there might be some kind of contract within the text since it the 4 things of a Contract, Mutual Assent, Capacity to Contract, Legality of Object and Consideration. now josh has threatened me that he will MAke a Topic in 2 weeks a time frame which i will not have my money back to give him 420m. Now normally i wouldnt care about it but since he has Threathened to use slander against me aka Defamation of character
i see no reason to convience him at all infact since and to top it off he told me i could say whatever pleased about his very shady and scandalous past on ko because aparently Everyone Already knows He koxped, Hacked peoples accounts, Tbl Edited and everything else we hated about this game he has done. But as he told me in vent the he didnt care and everyone alrdy knows that hes a scammer. I on the other hand got caught up in bullshit! There a more details i could use against josh but Apparently you all alrdy know them So cheers and enjoy this Topic

FLAME ENGAGED

Edit: btw if you would like to see the documents of Playspan and other stuff as proof ill be on and off ko4life to update you kids but this seemed liek enough to read