Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

For all You kids out there

This is a discussion on For all You kids out there within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Dude. He paid you 420m for bronze premium. For some odd reason, he did not get the bronze premium. If ...
Page: 2

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Dude. He paid you 420m for bronze premium. For some odd reason, he did not get the bronze premium. If something had gone awry, wouldn't you give him the money back as soon as he said he had bought plat? He's out 420m. Your going to be getting the 14$ back.

He's out, and your not. You refuse to give him the 420m back. That's the definition of scammer in my book.

XtheFox Senior Member microsmurf's Avatar

i think they are both tools it's $14 and 420mill
    i think Riley is right but i also think josh needs to take a pill and chill, if he said he will give it back when he gets the money back then just wait it out. if he does end up scamming you out of the 400mill then who gives a shit. he will have a hard time selling his stuff to make his money back if he does, so in the end he will get whats coming to him. if he does not give it back in 30 days ill give you 400mill... noob

oOapplesOo

I offered Josh the Market Value of 420m at the time of our deal bronze for the coin
    At the moment Gbs are more valuable all i have to do is return the exact Market value from the time. I offered to mail him the money Via Priority where he would have to sign for the Letter i dont play ko nor is it installed on my comp because the deal was for bronze I even have here The original Emails from Playspan with what started the problem in the first place, sending my money into a 30 day pending account. + just for shits and giggles i threw in the entire convo from Josh.

Convo Pics:
    1.Imageshack - convop1
    2.Imageshack - convop2
    3.Imageshack - convop3
    4.Imageshack - convop4
    5.Imageshack - convop5
    6.Imageshack - convop6
    7.Imageshack - convop7

Email Pics:
    Imageshack - emailc

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

what is this a fucking cs +9 deal gone bad? its 4gb and like $7. is it really THAT serious? you guys lookin like a buncha homos arguing over this bs. beaner must be broke as fuck to care this much lol. petermusun should just sell his ha to the jumping bean that way he can quit (like he has claimed to do like 6 times in the past :P) then beaner can be all happy and not cry over 4gb. 4 not 40 lol.

P.S.-beaner DOES sound like a girl in vent

XtheFox Senior Member microsmurf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensReject View Post
    what is this a fucking cs +9 deal gone bad? its 4gb and like $7. is it really THAT serious? you guys lookin like a buncha homos arguing over this bs. beaner must be broke as fuck to care this much lol. petermusun should just sell his ha to the jumping bean that way he can quit (like he has claimed to do like 6 times in the past :P) then beaner can be all happy and not cry over 4gb. 4 not 40 lol.

P.S.-beaner DOES sound like a girl in vent
    +1 i was saying the same thing this ain't no fuckin hard core deal i could give them both $14 and 400 each and forget i ever did by the weeks end
    they are just 2 girls in a bitch fight grow some ball's

First Off.. New Character Need a New Plat and Like we all Know i dont buy SHIT for USD...
    And i have like 1gb to my name and that wont get me anywhere...
    Apples your a fuking Moron during the time i traded u the GBz for Bronze i was giving u a fucking deal Gbz are still the same price now as they were back then i gave u 4gbs for the bronze when all i really needed to was only 2 gbs. So now you have 13 days.
    And about the Holy Animor i was giving u a deal... HolyAnimor selling for like 8gb and i offered to pay 9gb. So theres my proposition for you Take it or just give me my 420mil

oOapplesOo

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    First Off.. New Character Need a New Plat and Like we all Know i dont buy SHIT for USD...
    And i have like 1gb to my name and that wont get me anywhere...
    Apples your a fuking Moron during the time i traded u the GBz for Bronze i was giving u a fucking deal Gbz are still the same price now as they were back then i gave u 4gbs for the bronze when all i really needed to was only 2 gbs. So now you have 13 days.
    And about the Holy Animor i was giving u a deal... HolyAnimor selling for like 8gb and i offered to pay 9gb. So theres my proposition for you Take it or just give me my 420mil
    Explain to me how u have 1 gb to your name and yet you want to buy my holy animor ? for 5gbs?

Quote Originally Posted by oOapplesOo View Post
    Explain to me how u have 1 gb to your name and yet you want to buy my holy animor ? for 5gbs?
    Dont worry about it.. But i can get the money as soon as u say u will sell me it

aboody

1- no1 gives a fuck ,apples no scammer
    2-im suprized @ how fast friends can turn against each other even tho they know each other 4yrs now ? ;d
    3- <3 americans fat+ stupid
    -corr

Quote Originally Posted by aboody View Post
    1- no1 gives a fuck ,apples no scammer
    2-im suprized @ how fast friends can turn against each other even tho they know each other 4yrs now ? ;d
    3- <3 americans fat+ stupid
    -corr
    Go Duration ur crit and act like ur good plz

aboody

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    Go Duration ur crit and act like ur good plz
    is better than cheating? isnt ?
    oh and dont act like u figured it out ur self
    coz u would never u sucks
    maybe u figure out how to share someones acct or get him ban lol ... but u would never learn
    something legit about this game ...have a nice day sirrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by aboody View Post
    is better than cheating? isnt ?
    oh and dont act like u figured it out ur self
    coz u would never u sucks
    maybe u figure out how to share someones acct or get him ban lol ... but u would never learn
    something legit about this game ...have a nice day sirrrrrrrrrrrrr
    I never said i figured it out myself...
    Corr just remember i know alot about u now
    Start shit with me plz o plz
    Everyone knows about me so u cant say anything people dont already know

binky

I'll just give this a little bump

Quote Originally Posted by binky View Post
    I'll just give this a little bump
    why? 12days

wow both of you are tools but i did get some good points outta this
    1. josh is indeed a beaner