Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Annoucement about ___snoopy___

This is a discussion on Annoucement about ___snoopy___ within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; fatstooge was the one who stole all vicky's shit i was on the phone to him at the time...
Page: 3

swap

fatstooge was the one who stole all vicky's shit i was on the phone to him at the time

swap

lol wtf is with the info blingbling thats only half true but fatstooge stole the ms.... he told me full stop

mrken

Well , i still say : snoopy aka deon , fatstooge , abi viper14, hairball : all scammers no doubt about it. !!!!
    Rofl, trying to take a turn to say : snoopy is not scammer? kid, ur teaches are low class to teach u like this, not me, i am high class and i can born u sons. Ill never forget and forgive what u dont to my MrsKen, no1 can stand peace when they get a hang out with u 3 chars

swap

YES PLS HATE SNOOPY AND DONT TURST HIM

i have an image that can prove alot of things but i need a little asistance uploading it

oh bling bling AKA PETER u and josh started all this by scamming me first u said u saw a dd helm for 50mill so i let u log on to buy it cuz i no u in real life then u steal my shit and josh says he did it because he thought i wassent gonna pay him his 40$ and i am and u still wont give emback so u have run away with rouge chit +7 +8 dex dual kekuri rings +7 md +7 shard also mrsken's mirage sword +8 u r the scammer here so dont go blaming it all on toher people u guy STARTED THIS BULL SHIT AND NOW JOSH HAS NO FRIENDS at school he has to sit at the can teen looking like a big fat shit bigger then me cuz he scammed his real life friend.... some fucken friend hey all u ppls out there..... so if u want the ms +8 back u better start nagging josh and peter not me cuz i dident scam her....... i have a screen shot of peter wen he is on snoopy saying he has the ms +8 on another account but i cant upload it im working on it so i can show all pls bare with me <_<

mrken

blah blah blah

BlingBling

Lindsay you are the most greediest person ever in this game the moment deon scammed that bloody mirage sword +8 you were on your fucking toes asking deon to buy you a set of +7 chitin shell for your warrior then u scammed a stupid noob raptor +3 from some guy and without telling me u scammed some guy recently u swapped accounts with me so now people want me banned... lindsay when u stole my stuff u offered me 150$ to keep it i mean come ON 150$ u payed josh like 80$ for 80mil on a game, you bought like 20 name change scrolls, soo many scrolls, u maxed out your own fucking mums credit card then u go to her crying that i stole your stuff when i didnt. I mean if i stole your stuff woulndt i quickly change my pass so you couldnt log on and take it... no i didnt because i thought you trusted me but oviously not you took it all and then i foned you because i saw you merchanting it all i asked you nicely to give it back and your like "let me get proffesional help from my mum" (his mum is a nerd like him) i waited about 20 days and u kept saying wait for me to get a letter from a gm and get a roll back.. u tell me u got the role back but whats this u dont give me any of my stuff back -_- and u were telling me a load of bull sh!t like your account has been banned when he changed the pass.. later i bought the account from him and it wasnt banned... fatstooge bought me some fp +7 and glave +7 to get me started again.. after that i never trusted deon or lindsay...

BlingBling

Originally posted by 000
    oh bling bling AKA PETER u and josh started all this by scamming me first u said u saw a dd helm for 50mill so i let u log on to buy it cuz i no u in real life then u steal my shit and josh says he did it because he thought i wassent gonna pay him his 40$ and i am and u still wont give emback so u have run away with rouge chit +7 +8 dex dual kekuri rings +7 md +7 shard * *also mrsken's mirage sword +8 u r the scammer here so dont go blaming it all on toher people u guy STARTED THIS BULL SHIT AND NOW JOSH HAS NO FRIENDS at school he has to sit at the can teen looking like a big fat shit bigger then me cuz he scammed his real life friend.... some fucken friend hey all u ppls out there..... so if u want the ms +8 back u better start nagging josh and peter not me cuz i dident scam her....... i have a screen shot of peter wen he is on snoopy saying he has the ms +8 on another account but i cant upload it im working on it so i can show all pls bare with me <_<
    seriously at the time deon could of had the account logged on ___snoopy___ because fatstooge recently got it off xxboyxx so lindsay didnt have to pay him any money...

well lindsay and deon i pitty you... setting up your friends like this i mean why would u do it.

all this sh!t started to happen when the nerd lindsay started playing and he started scamming eveyrone changing accounts/passwords scamming anything he could so he could be better then fatstooge.. it has always been a competion for him

MrsKen

ROFL , THis is a friend battle or ex friend cuz of a gameee stop scamming each other and....other ppl like me . You all have your history and its bullshit.

Originally posted by 000
    i have an image that can prove alot of things but i need a little asistance uploading it
    sorry, but i woudltn want you to scam my photobucket acct h43r:

Watch out every1, Fatstooge aka Josh is playing again. Like 5 months ago he scammed like 10gb&#39;s from me. He still playing his rogue named Fatstooge. Orc side. Clan TheHeartl3ss or something like that.
    Be aware

yeah I&#39;ve seen Fatstooge a lot lately, so better to watch out from him

OM

fatstooge had been kicked out of TH3HeartLess ty for telling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123