any1 know a guy named lany?

This is a discussion on any1 know a guy named lany? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I got from this guy a 67 warr a few months ago, i`ved put a lots of stuff on it ...
Page: 1

Onasis

I got from this guy a 67 warr a few months ago, i`ved put a lots of stuff on it and they all gone.
    Cuz the fagget process of changin` pass from k2 i coulnd`t changed the pass and now it`s all gone
    If u know this guy lemme know .... Thx!

OverTheTop

i remember this char from old ko......in Ordalicium....they all should know him :P

my friend bought a char from him and the real onwer enterd new pass's and stuff and he was waiting for us to leave items on the account to scam us

but we back stabbed him by changing the mail and pass since he helped by making the first step which is entering 3 new pass's :lol:
    now he can't do a thing

really? that will explain a lot........
    since a friend of mine also bough a char from him, and he never was online after k2 allow change password, and when my friend logged in MyKol he found out that the owner already made 3 secret questions and secret answers , also he did logged in the account before that many times, maybe he was waiting for my friend to put items in the account, well my friend was able to change email and after that he always get forget password mails from ko, it's pissed me off..... if he sold the account then he don't any right to log in or change any info, now Lany have explain for us what happened that's IF he comes online again

OverTheTop

haha ....i think u wont see him ever again x)

Muscle

I haven't seen him in 4months lol

SmoQ

maybe he have new nick on forum and in game :huh:

Onasis you should post the same thread in ranking since more people who know him post there

Onasis

Well i got the account .... i broke into account, after that i broke into his email to steal the security key which k2 send and changed everything, sq, email, pass and imma change his email pass just 4 fun
    But all tha` stuff that i had on the warr is gone now...

noobpriest

you are a hacker? wow...*scary*