Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

asd

This is a discussion on asd within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; akslfgakljsfd...
Page: 1

EpsaNomaly

akslfgakljsfd

mahmoodxD

well lesath drops it now so wouldent that account for it? lesath spawns in cz, on 2 servers, ardream on 1 server and eslant on 3 servers, quite a few opportunities, ul have at least a couple being pumped into the market, then again never know when a new dupe method will pop up especially with a newer item

a. lesath doesnt spawn in eslant
    b. it doenst drop... no one on this forum can give a screenshot with 1000+ members on this forum that play the game everyday.
    c. you can't dupe items... it freezes them... its been tested.

EpsaNomaly

blah blah gimme HB+8

S> 2 story house, 3 bedroom 2 bath, 2 stall garage.

can u afford epsa? bump

EpsaNomaly

S> 2 story house, 3 bedroom 2 bath, 2 stall garage.

can u afford epsa? bump[/b]
    no :s

mahmoodxD

a. lesath doesnt spawn in eslant
    b. it doenst drop... no one on this forum can give a screenshot with 1000+ members on this forum that play the game everyday.
    c. you can't dupe items... it freezes them... its been tested.[/b]
    their was a ss on this forum not all so long ago

mmm im pretty sure ive killed lesath in eslant before, it was probably shaula i guess

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=150126 ss of ROFD drop of chitin shield

lime

thats justa screenshot of a KSC, it can still be photoshopped, notice how they dont include the original KSC, this would be 100% proof. This screenshot is as reliable as all the others

anyway

BUMP for HB8 or whatever

mahmoodxD

alot of things have been changed since the last patches and considering how many new cses are poppin up sorta makes sense

i dont think u can upload kscs on imageshack

and considering no1 in oly has reported 1 droppin i guess its not likely they do drop, well wel be able to find out for sure soon i guess

EpsaNomaly

if one dropped for me, i sure as hell wouldnt tell anyone about it, or else i'd never get the chance to get one again cause everyone would be camping/farming for them

and lol thanks for bumps

lime

i dont think u can upload kscs on imageshack[/b]
    true but you can easily upload a file for peopel to download, it take half a second to virus scan before opening.

paperownz

epsa can u make new pst cz it hard to read..topic says diff think but ppl saying diff stuff on hb+8 and cs...

EpsaNomaly

epsa can u make new pst cz it hard to read..topic says diff think but ppl saying diff stuff on hb+8 and cs...[/b]
    dont read what others say in my topics

just read posts from me if u wanna know what its about (usually just 1st post)

S> 2 story house, 3 bedroom 2 bath, 2 stall garage.[/b]
    u accept paypal ?

1337bOOm

thats justa screenshot of a KSC, it can still be photoshopped, notice how they dont include the original KSC, this would be 100% proof. This screenshot is as reliable as all the others

anyway

BUMP for HB8 or whatever[/b]

munger is correct. on KU, someone zoomed in on the info bar and the guy didnt do a good job at blending in the text with the background of the info bar, or something like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast