Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ATTENTION ALL UNDY USERS

This is a discussion on ATTENTION ALL UNDY USERS within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; funny topic...i hope u can sell that crap.[/b] i guess he can't get buyer therefore the LONG LONG Post...
Page: 2

BlaZn_AzN

funny topic...i hope u can sell that crap.[/b]
    i guess he can't get buyer therefore the LONG LONG Post

Roberto

Holy shit , my eyes, you coud only post selling dol+3 its good for undying, btw i dont see point to spend 13gb for belt better to buy some good ring or weapon, because who playing pk on bufs, i use undying only for xp parties pk always on scrols.

Banned

Hi, I am xox_perescangri_oxo
    or you may also know mw as xox_legolas_oxo[/b]
    i stopped after that lol
    slm from ares
    bb

You suck ,just make normal topics like the rest.

Exclamation

Holy shit , my eyes, you coud only post selling dol+3 its good for undying, btw i dont see point to spend 13gb for belt better to buy some good ring or weapon, because who playing pk on bufs, i use undying only for xp parties pk always on scrols.[/b]
    You suck ,just make normal topics like the rest.[/b]
    you guys are jut jelous cause I didn't put you in my story :P

you guys are jut jelous cause I didn't put you in my story :P[/b]

no I'm not and if i want to read a story written by a 12 year old i just read my lil sister's storys.

Lightbulb

no I'm not and if i want to read a story written by a 12 year old i just read my lil sister's storys.[/b]
    meh, Im probly older than you are
    If you didn't liked my topic there's nothing I can do about it
    That comment you made won't change the fact that you didn't like it, you won't like it no matter how I edit it so just pls keep off this topic and don't post comments about how bad this is cause it wont change anything
    Let's not start a flame war pls, im not in the mood for it and I don't want to get banned again
    It was a major set back for me cause I lost a sell and I don't want to lose another1
    BTW thx for the free bump

Roberto

you guys are jut jelous cause I didn't put you in my story :P[/b]
    hehehehehe

dragunmaster

why do you make all these stories and I remember when you made the story about the AOG+3, BFD told me he never said anything that you posted that he said.........

Luckyduck

ZZZ, everyone knows you can't add up prices like you did.

If BoL +0 cost 50m you can't multiply that by 27 to get the price of a BoL +3. Everytime you compound the price goes down a little.

I guess if all my other uniques were +3, I wouldn't mind blowing money on an undying boost =/

Make it 300m and you got a deal xD

why do you make all these stories and I remember when you made the story about the AOG+3, BFD told me he never said anything that you posted that he said.........[/b]
    Ofcourse not, No1 said the thing I said... Its ust a Story, I made it all up
    ZZZ, everyone knows you can't add up prices like you did.
    If BoL +0 cost 50m you can't multiply that by 27 to get the price of a BoL +3. Everytime you compound the price goes down a little.
    I guess if all my other uniques were +3, I wouldn't mind blowing money on an undying boost =/
    Make it 300m and you got a deal xD[/b]
    I know how upgraded unique price work but I said how much it costed just to make if a BoL +0 costed 50m... But I checked and the cheapest +0 I's seen so far was for 70m... can be seen from 80-95m on merch frecuently

Ofcourse not, No1 said the thing I said... Its ust a Story, I made it all up

I know how upgraded unique price work but I said how much it costed just to make if a BoL +0 costed 50m... But I checked and the cheapest +0 I's seen so far was for 70m... can be seen from 80-95m on merch frecuently[/b]

i sold 3 bols +0 for 40 mil each and it took me like a month to get it sold, so get lost with " cheapest u saw was 70 mil."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12