Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

B> 100 complete+7 peices CLEAN

This is a discussion on B> 100 complete+7 peices CLEAN within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i know u dont but i do slave....now get cracking if you want these completes+9 on that dam account[/b] yes ...
Page: 2

DragonFire

i know u dont but i do slave....now get cracking if you want these completes+9 on that dam account[/b]

yes master <_<

the_man_slayer

H-o-m-o

Lag0nx

TheSt0rm gotta have some of these left @ inn,unless he deleted all the +9&#39;s to make room in his inn for +10s?.

DragonFire

bump

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

gift gt

Terrorblade

omg you&#39;re gonna ruin a market now when prices are falling :lol:

Banned

lolz, i was have my mage and im was interested buying completes +9 to TheStr0m and he was say to me :
    - 500$ usd all set +9, except gauntlet +8 (i think is gauntlet).
    and i was say to him "Wow, you are going stop play?" and he was say "Nop, only im needing money, and if i sell complete&#39;s i go talk to gm for give scrolls upgrade 100%"

Banned

lolz, i was have my mage and im was interested buying completes +9 to TheStr0m and he was say to me :
    - 500$ usd all set +9, except gauntlet +8 (i think is gauntlet).
    and i was say to him "Wow, you are going stop play?" and he was say "Nop, only im needing money, and if i sell complete&#39;s i go talk to gm for give scrolls upgrade 100%" [/b]

stevouk

well GL but i seriously doubt you will get a FULL set to +9 but hey we will see just remember to get it on fraps because corrupt GM&#39;s will delete it since you never bought it from them lol..GG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12