Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

B> 2h Giga +5

This is a discussion on B> 2h Giga +5 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; so ur saying i own this acct>? rofl kid were u neglected as a child or are you still a ...
Page: 2

killer2675

so ur saying i own this acct>? rofl kid were u neglected as a child or are you still a child b/c i ahve never been on that acct in my life and for further notice i have never try to buy or sell that acct

Maranello

ALL A BUNCH OF LIES IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY, NO WONDERRRRRRRRRR I WANT TO CHANGE OF ACCOUNT !!!!!

so ur saying i own this acct>? rofl kid were u neglected as a child or are you still a child b/c i ahve never been on that acct in my life and for further notice i have never try to buy or sell that acct[/b]

omg just stop your lies... the more you lies the more it's fakes

since the bigging you keep trying to change THE SUBJECT

but why can you reply something... more... true

BECAUSE ALL WHAT YOU SAY IS LIES

Maranello

and now you dont know what to answer.... even if you're on the post

because i have proof i have a screen shot of u on it

10 minutes later still no answer...

because you have to think of waht you say because you have no idea of how to get out of ur problems
    scamming brings problems...

What goes around comes around

killer2675

once a lier always a lier
    once a hacker always a hacker
    once a scmmer always a scammer
    once a fagget always a fagget

everyone knows that u hacked me dude so just give upp man

Maranello

YOU'RE CHANGING THE SUBJECT AGAIN NOOOB

PUT UR LITTLE NOOBY POEMS IN UR ASS, UR SUCH A NOOB

AND IT'S TALKING ABOUT YOU NOT ME IDIOT

killer2675

i ahvent scammed anyone but have been scammed first u hack me then sell my items then u ask for ur items on ym account ur retarted just type /quit_life plz i ahd to sell them nooby ass items just to get +7s hell back

Maranello

and nobody knows i hacked you because I DIDNTTTT

You're making them think that but it's so fasle !!!!

and listen to this you little shit

IF I WAS A SCAMMER, I WOULDN'T BE LOSING MY TIME HERE TO TRY TO SAY THAT IM NOT A SCAMMER
    I HAVEN'T TRIED TO BUY ANOTHER ACCOUNT

NOTHING BECAUSE... I AM NOT A HACKER !

I hope you still enjoying my bronze prem, IDIOT

Maranello

i ahvent scammed anyone but have been scammed first u hack me then sell my items then u ask for ur items on ym account ur retarted just type /quit_life plz i ahd to sell them nooby ass items just to get +7s hell back[/b]

YOU TOOK ALL MY THINGS NOW SO SDFU IM SURE U GOT UR +7 NOOBY ARMOR
    PROOF: UR BUYING GIGA AXE ON ANOTHER TOPIC... WHICH YOU COULDN'T AFFORD CAUSE WHEN I GOT ON ACCOUNT YOU ONLY HAD 5M LEFT WHEN I HAD TO PAY EVERYBODY BACK !

SINCE I BOUGHT UR ACCOUNT I HAD TO... PAY BACK SOME PPL CAUSE U OWNED THEM MONEY

THEN I HAD TO FIGHT WITH YOU SAYING I BOUGHT IT AFTER YOU STOLE MY THINGS

THEN I HAD TO LISTEN TO ALL UR CRIES ON MSN CAUSE U WANTED ACCOUNT BACK

NOW I WANTED TO GIVE YOU'RE ACCOUNT BACK BUT PUT MY THINGS ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO GET MY THINGS BAKC

BUT YOU BACKSTABB ME WITH GMS NOOB THAT NEVER DO THEIR JOB CORRECTLY BY GETTING UR ACCOUNT + ALL MY THINGS BACK, ASSHOLE

killer2675

kid i ahve already bought kc i dont care about ur bronze premmy u fagget i asked them to remove it they said:

Hail ------! I apologize, but unfortunately, we currently do not offer this product or service. Any future promotion will be posted on our website as it becomes available. Please go to www.knightonlineworld.com to view our upcoming features in the game. You can also post any ideas or suggestions that you may have on our Forums. Thank you for your understanding. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

killer2675

dude when i got yma actct back my +8 priest shell pads were worth way more then any items u ahd on ym acct the bets was raptor +7 now stfu noob even all the items put togther i lost a fulls et of shit man so uck me dude and stop posting on ym topic go away ur not like we all proved that your a hacker now goa way and cry plz

Maranello

NO THEY WEREN'T BASTERD

YOU GOT ALL U WANT BACK + ALL MY MONEY FAGET,, ALL MY MONEY

ID HAVE HARD TIME SLEEPING EVERY NIGHT KNOWING THAT I HAVE TO TELL MORE LIES THE NEXT DAY SO PPL DONT GET TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE LIER YOU BITCH MOTHER FUCKING NOOB ASSHOLE BASTERD DICKHEAD !

Maranello

going to sleep also to make sure i can blast you out tomorrow too

for ppls that don't know the full story, here it is !

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry987627

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry987627

killer2675

i bet u feel good talking shit on the internet?

killer2675

"but after blaming others that are scammers" there is only you because ur such an asshole[/b]

rofl he just admitted to saying that he is a scammer goo night guys im going to bed

maranello does this look familair u fuckign scmamer i caught u admitting twice now that ur a scammer

Maranello

IN UR SCREENIE IT WAS THE SAME FUCKING GUY (james ) THAT TRIED TO SCAMM ME ANOTHER TIME WITH ANOTHER WARRIOR U SHIT HEAD

I PAID HE SCAMED ME, NOW I GET THIS ACCOUNT, WHERE IS THE SCAM IN THAT? IDIOT!

guys go look to the other thread i already answerd to that lie!

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...99995&st=40

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast