S> 70 warrior for IGC

This is a discussion on S> 70 warrior for IGC within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling my lvl 70 warrior for igc.. offer plz mini human warrior xD...
Page: 1

INEVIT4BLE

Selling my lvl 70 warrior for igc.. offer plz

mini human warrior xD

shampoo

GG. but noob.. XD

INEVIT4BLE

GG. but noob.. XD[/b]
    Rofl hello noob

INEVIT4BLE

upup

stadik-god

INEVIT4BLE

because i was getting hassled for somethink that wasnt me so dont go posting all shit again

bump.

I've checked it out.

INEVITABLE is NOT Aliendude, however INEVITABLE just used his account to post the old topic before, but when he realised Aliendude is a scammer he created his own account.

stadik-god

Pred=Aliendude=INEVIT4BLE=shady person

just my openion tho, so dont judge without proof.

INEVIT4BLE

Aliendude wasnt just me as i keep saying.

INEVIT4BLE

As i said before it wasnt just me who was Aliendude.

INEVIT4BLE

upup

PwR

I was also aliendude b4 u scammed it back off me. yes it is you Pred aka Aliendude he scammed the warrior back off me after he sold it to me ! coz i couldnt change the email he has changed the pass now i cant use... ban this twat. i did use this char but he used it b4 me and when i started playing it i started getting called a scammer 4 no reason so obvisly he has scammed people on it. Now he has it back and prolly took all my items that was on it. Who ever buys this warrior will get scammed.

agendas

I was also aliendude b4 u scammed it back off me. yes it is you Pred aka Aliendude he scammed the warrior back off me after he sold it to me ! coz i couldnt change the email he has changed the pass now i cant use... ban this twat. i did use this char but he used it b4 me and when i started playing it i started getting called a scammer 4 no reason so obvisly he has scammed people on it. Now he has it back and prolly took all my items that was on it. Who ever buys this warrior will get scammed.[/b]
    yay drama gogo show more proofy for chemmy

PwR

yay drama gogo show more proofy for chemmy[/b]
    dude i dont have proof but when i started playing the warrior (aliendude) i got called scammer 4 no reason and he was the person to hav acc b4 me... and now he has took the account back i have a person who will back me up....that he took it. i tryed to get it back but were the email was set to his as soon as new security thing come ion place i went to login and it sent email to him.. he could easy chnage the pass from there so... he did. He should give my acc back with all my items but i bet he sold all of my items.

JackStrap

Angry

hacking ppl..how gay....

grow up.