B) Dual Cleavers +8 or +7 Mirage Daggers w/Paypal

This is a discussion on B) Dual Cleavers +8 or +7 Mirage Daggers w/Paypal within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Anyone wanting to sell dual of either pls post here how much. will purchase with paypal. and I dont really ...
Page: 1

D3M0NS1D3

Anyone wanting to sell dual of either pls post here how much. will purchase with paypal. and I dont really care if Im called a babashopper. cause this entire friggen game is one big money scam. so yah. wanna sell daggers for usd post how much, thanks

haru

he ys legyt baba joined for 10 days and make 1 postss

rofl idk this guy just pretty bored

DM:X

i think u are bored to post ur comment everywhere.

Banned

i'll sell dual cleaver +8 for 10 usd via western union ^_^

D3M0NS1D3

anyone know this fella? can he be trusted? with this? anyone vouch for him?

D3M0NS1D3

he ys legyt baba joined for 10 days and make 1 postss

rofl idk this guy just pretty bored[/b]

eh, just noticed this post. this forum sure has alot of people who dont know how to not post. if not on topic.

But, if you insist. yes 10 days registered to ko4life. but played ko before KE was even released when lvl limit was only 60. I dont spend alot of time. staring and making uneeded posts to peoples topics, without being on topic. I do most of my talking ingame. :P

aggressi0n

eh, just noticed this post. this forum sure has alot of people who dont know how to not post. if not on topic.

But, if you insist. yes 10 days registered to ko4life. but played ko before KE was even released when lvl limit was only 60. I dont spend alot of time. staring and making uneeded posts to peoples topics, without being on topic. I do most of my talking ingame. :P[/b]
    before ke the lvl limit was 70, such a liar.

D3M0NS1D3

u know, close this topic pls moderators. or erase completely. Seeing as all u guys have are kids who like to flame to much here, and post in topics which they have absolutely no business posting too. maybe I didnt know it was 70 fuktard. sorry i dont spend my life trying to know these things.

aggressi0n

u know, close this topic pls moderators. or erase completely. Seeing as all u guys have are kids who like to flame to much here, and post in topics which they have absolutely no business posting too. maybe I didnt know it was 70 fuktard. sorry i dont spend my life trying to know these things.[/b]
    Exposing lies is flaming? Since when?