Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

B>Elemental Pendant

This is a discussion on B>Elemental Pendant within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; up...
Page: 2

Rai

up

As long as we have those chinks farming coins prices wont go down, people rather buy coins than knight cash (which is smart) but anyways that's also good because KO has a horrible inflation where items dont cost anything anymore..i hope prices go high very high.

Enjoy the bump!

Rai

Prices will go down right after I buy an EP, that's how it's been on the other 'new' servers.. ^^

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

As long as we have those chinks farming coins prices wont go down, people rather buy coins than knight cash (which is smart) but anyways that's also good because KO has a horrible inflation where items dont cost anything anymore..i hope prices go high very high.

Enjoy the bump![/b]
    Or the fact that the chinks fully macro every Bifrost mob daily, with like 8-10 koxp archers, and all their pathetically geared mages, who also bug the fuck out of Isiloons on all servers now. Sounds sexy to me.

Rai

Or the fact that the chinks fully macro every Bifrost mob daily, with like 8-10 koxp archers, and all their pathetically geared mages, who also bug the fuck out of Isiloons on all servers now. Sounds sexy to me.[/b]
    Not as sexy as you..

Bump, still looking for an EP!!

Rai

up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12