Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NEVER THRUST 4GENCO!

This is a discussion on NEVER THRUST 4GENCO! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i was going buy his ep+1, he said i give him 19gbs first with my friend and after i give ...
Page: 1

GOODYEAR

Default NEVER THRUST 4GENCO!

i was going buy his ep+1, he said i give him 19gbs first with my friend and after i give him 21gbs, but when my friend gave him the 19gbs he logged out

h43r: :angry: <_< :unsure:

cathycano

4GENCO=4GAY damn u genco <_<

AphRaeL

what

a

BUTTFUCKING FAG

4genco was using koxp too <_<

christina

Sry...
    All ppl say genco r thief, why u buy from them

GOODYEAR

Originally posted by christina
    Sry... *
    All ppl say genco r thief, why u buy from them
    becoz before i dont know he was scammer

GOODYEAR

well he give me back my money ^_^

LechugaTuerta

good for you man, at less he back your money, Nevertheless that MagueMile even doesn't give back my items

seriusly some ppl (like me <_<) still haven't lucky with those scammers

MageMile

Originally posted by LechugaTuerta
    good for you man, at less he back your money, Nevertheless that MagueMile even doesn't give back my items

seriusly some ppl (like me <_<) still haven't lucky with those scammers

sure u will get them back when u buy me premium or give me back those items on pathos and dont act like u dont know.... <_<

LechugaTuerta

lol post pics or something that proves my guilt, if u say the true come on post pics......
    anyway you cant because you dont have nothing. so don't say that you are honest, you are a thief.

MageMile

Originally posted by LechugaTuerta
    lol post pics or something that proves my guilt, if u say the true come on post pics......
    anyway you cant because you dont have nothing. so don't say that you are honest, you are a thief.
    yes im thieft who stole from thieft

Priesty89

hahaha if miles is the guy he tried pulling a scam the other day when buying my warrior lol he said he just wanted to check to se if quests were done i said id screenshot he said i pay half now rest after SA i said no he said lets do middle man i said no cuz i dont know anyone and he said just give lol

MageMile

Originally posted by Priesty89
    hahaha if miles is the guy *he tried pulling a scam the other day when buying my warrior lol he said he just wanted to check to se if quests were done i said id screenshot he said i pay half now rest after SA i said no he said lets do middle man i said no cuz i dont know anyone and he said just give lol
    No bro dont lie I sayid u to we can ask some ko4life Admin or mod or someone trustable like AphRaeL;arch devil or somone here and u said no Middleman will be someone from ur firends or u wont trade... ill post ss from my Msn history later

Priesty89

alpharael i have no clue who that is i think i know him arch devil never talked to hm and i named 3 names that alo of people trust Tainted_innocence Devine_one And Priest_kin

LechugaTuerta

Priesty89, check it out

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=80348

you can make your own conclusions about of maguemile

I still dont recover my aitems :angry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast