B> HB+6

This is a discussion on B> HB+6 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; pm me for offer rogue weapons/uniques/armos w/e...
Page: 1

oldboy

pm me for offer rogue weapons/uniques/armos w/e

haru

bump just cause im bored

oldboy

who are u ive nvr met u in my life

mattymoo95

Depending on the items, I do have a HXB+6

oldboy

are retarded or blind? it clearly says HB+6 not HXB
    bump also buying bp clothes+8 and lupus

mattymoo95

are retarded or blind? it clearly says HB+6 not HXB
    bump also buying bp clothes+8 and lupus[/b]
    Yes because I am retarded you bellend! How about you stop giving me shit and actually give me some respect for my contribution, i didnt have to post saying i had that item. Yes I KNOW you said HB+6, but why would somebody want a bow and not XB? XB are stronger yes?

Besides that, I DO have a HB +6 RARE Item with Lightning Damage, interested mate ?

oldboy

wow i take back calling u retarted... it was degrading to retards everywhere. HB=HELL BREAKER not HORN BOW and woopty freakin doo u got HORN BOW + 6 with lightining damage what mob u koxp to get that?

mattymoo95

wow i take back calling u retarted... it was degrading to retards everywhere. HB=HELL BREAKER not HORN BOW and woopty freakin doo u got HORN BOW + 6 with lightining damage what mob u koxp to get that?[/b]
    Koxp ? Why do you think I do that, and oh right... Hell Breaker... I do apologise . The mob that I killed to get the Horn Bow was a Uruk Hai

(p.s. Im a Sin, you cant koxp)

Take it you dont want a Horn Bow then ?