Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

B> Iron Bow +7

This is a discussion on B> Iron Bow +7 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Buying Iron Bow +7 or +1/70 o1 MORADON name: N1GG4...
Page: 1

jigsaw_

Default B> Iron Bow +7

Buying Iron Bow +7 or +1/70

o1 MORADON

name: N1GG4

runordie

lol going back to the way you started WOO HOO!!!!!!

jigsaw_

wat u mean?

n1gg4 is my cousin, he wants to play as archer now that there is more skills

FU scammers -.-
    N1GG4 id: riotist // SA:nellie

I wonder how in hell i know that (fucking scammers)

jigsaw_

i dont think he scammed anyone...anyways got iron bow
    /close white people

runordie

lol more people calling you a scammer lol what scammers and macroer WHY ELSE WOULD YOU WANT A IRON BOW IF YOU HAVE MACROED BEFORE??(i dunno)

jigsaw_

dude, i dont even play olympia, what the fuck are u talking about..

cRuX

I remember being on Dr_HeaL and you spending like 5mins trying to kill me in cz and couldn't :lol:
    good times.

Originally posted by cRuX
    I remember being on Dr_HeaL and you spending like 5mins trying to kill me in cz and couldn't :lol: *
    good times.
    i remember lvlign with the real dr_heal when his priest was lvl 20

good old times h43r:

jigsaw_

i <3 dr_heal too, i couldnt even damage ur ass

N1GG4

yeee uncle heall!!.. lol and orko my sw isnt that so nice try buddy.. + i dont macro, i went archer so I can pwn ur fuckin ass in cz and laugh cause you got beat by an archer.

runordie

got beat by a characted that macroed= that means you macroed, dont even try to deny it everybody has seen N1GG4, and jigsaw_ macro face it you guys have been caught and never name changed you are dumb....

jigsaw_

dude... ive never macroed you fukin moron, why u think i only for to lvl 62 on that account, if i macroed i woulda been way past that your an idiot

N1GG4

lmfao runordie like is said in my prevouse post i went archer to own noobs like u and laugh at ur face cause u got beat by an archer.. Now listen.. You are not a respected player , You are gay , You don't have any friends, You suck at life and at ko, Don't try to flame people out cause you suck and they dont , and if your gana assume someone macro's please have proof cause your the only one attempting to call us macroers just cause we owned your noob ass at one point in your ko carrier and now your pissed cause ko is your life and we ruined it for you I understand I get it bro your gay.

runordie

rofl wait im the bad person because i bobashopped full shell +7 dual shards +8 and alot of other shit and still sucked in cz..ok im sorry for flaming your macroed ass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast