Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

B> Mage uniques & staff

This is a discussion on B> Mage uniques & staff within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Buying list : ROLS +1 Shio's (+1 or +2) SSE +1 Oasis +8 (preferably not rebirthed) crystal +9 gloves crystal ...
Page: 1

Buying list :
    ROLS +1
    Shio's (+1 or +2)
    SSE +1
    Oasis +8 (preferably not rebirthed)
    crystal +9 gloves
    crystal +9 boots
    crystal +9 pauldron
    crystal +9 pads

Pricecheck on
    EPs +2
    ROF

Would prefer to pay in game coins, trades are possible although I don't have any really interesting items and if absolutey nessecary I will do USD.

also a question: what is the highest staff I could find @ +9 ?

I_JuST_OwNed_U

try to get garp+8 over oasis +8, if u want to do more dmg on blade/staff and from what ive tested even skill atks, but oasis is a good switch off for 1v1 a rogue since it has 7dd.

s>sse+0

sexy Owa

try to get garp+8 over oasis +8, if u want to do more dmg on blade/staff and from what ive tested even skill atks, but oasis is a good switch off for 1v1 a rogue since it has 7dd.[/b]
    garp +8 = more damage + more slow rate when blading, oasis +8 = more hp, more dd, more slow rate when casting (Very high slow chance with aoe's) all in all oasis is the perfect support ice staff :P get the oasis!!

I_JuST_OwNed_U

oasis does less blade/and skill dmg, its still a good support staff but even with 64 element on a regular basis still does less dmg than garp+8, i think it would be a better cz staff than dcz b/c the 6hp only gives u maybe 60hp max

bump

:wub:

Beast&Harlot

:wub: Glad to see you back silver.

sexy Owa

oasis does less blade/and skill dmg, its still a good support staff but even with 64 element on a regular basis still does less dmg than garp+8, i think it would be a better cz staff than dcz b/c the 6hp only gives u maybe 60hp max[/b]
    ice is a support element damage is irrelevant slow rate + hp + ac + dd + whatever else that keeps you alive is more important garp is strictly for damage whores who arnt real mages :P they are more warriors who like to slow more often but have less hp and ac xD

I_JuST_OwNed_U

ice is a support element damage is irrelevant slow rate + hp + ac + dd + whatever else that keeps you alive is more important garp is strictly for damage whores who arnt real mages :P they are more warriors who like to slow more often but have less hp and ac xD[/b]
    aq! u trying to describe me or something dave xD???

killluminati

s> rol+0(450m) and sse+0 (250m)

garp +8 = more damage + more slow rate when blading, oasis +8 = more hp, more dd, more slow rate when casting (Very high slow chance with aoe's) all in all oasis is the perfect support ice staff :P get the oasis!![/b]
    Hmmmm ....

You know how I play Angel I will give you that and the hp bonus on the oasis is very nice (I am not so much bothered about the DD - sins were not a problem before the Moradon patch and although I am told they are better now I am still not too worried) but the garp tempts me. I am loading mostly HP/AC uniques, so damage must come from somewhere: being able to do reasonable damage especially with blade to help your party members get rid of whoever is attacking you actually does keep you alive sometimes (that is also why I am trying to get shio's). Having said this, if I could find the oasis as easily as the garp I would probably go for it, but the garp seems to be much more available.

PS1: I seem to remember ice blade had a horrible slow rate before the patch, does it actually slow now?

PS2: thanks for the bumps

Infra

:wub:

Welcome back gorgeous

Yep, Ice works real good atm -> U'll find out soon enough

bump :wub:

I_JuST_OwNed_U

i dont know how good ice blade slows >_> b/c i just run around ppl sliding and i see all these ice blocks comming down and cant even see what my enemy is doing xD i guess it slows since i can run in circles around them :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast