Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

B> Mage uniques & staff

This is a discussion on B> Mage uniques & staff within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; bump it...
Page: 2

Gate7

bump it

sexy Owa

Hmmmm ....

You know how I play Angel I will give you that and the hp bonus on the oasis is very nice (I am not so much bothered about the DD - sins were not a problem before the Moradon patch and although I am told they are better now I am still not too worried) but the garp tempts me. I am loading mostly HP/AC uniques, so damage must come from somewhere: being able to do reasonable damage especially with blade to help your party members get rid of whoever is attacking you actually does keep you alive sometimes (that is also why I am trying to get shio's). Having said this, if I could find the oasis as easily as the garp I would probably go for it, but the garp seems to be much more available.

PS1: I seem to remember ice blade had a horrible slow rate before the patch, does it actually slow now?

PS2: thanks for the bumps [/b]
    oasis +8 will do a tad less damage with blade, but its casting damage will be just a tiny bit less then the garp, but its slowing rate is amazing, blade slows nicely but the casting nearly ALWAYS slows. ice slowing rate is a lot better with a garp than with an oasis when blading, but its still decent, when playing support its always good to use your mouse to move while using skill + r on the person chasing you. after the first 5 blades the person will usually be slowed giving you enough space to aoe the dd as useless at it seems comes in handy as the sins love to run through the fights just to annoy us mages :P if i were you i would go shio +1/2/3 and a rol +0/1 or a rom +1/2. your blade damage should be around 400 spam with an oasis 8 and the rings i mentioned your ac will be over 1k easilly and your resists will be well based with room to even use LR and not have low GR thanks to your staff / rom / other resist filled uniques but your no new player to mage ;o you know what ya need :P good luck to you and ill see you on vent

up!

up

Gate7

hump

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Hey Silver

hope you had a nice full bank when you left, you're in for a treat when you see moradon merchant stands

I've seen alchemy+9 on merch recently, and seen viper +9 on merch a little while back.

Take a couple of days checking moradon before you start to buy, cos prices are crazy low. Don't wanna waste a bunch of gbs on something which is actually a crap price thinking it's good. Never been a better time to shop around.

Ant

Moradon is like a toy shop ...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Did you NT back to human?

(free bump)

Yup (ty for the bump). I need to update the sigs I know ....

You are still orc?

lalalaaaaaaaa

Guachimagaa

oasisssss gogo

ice is a support element damage is irrelevant slow rate + hp + ac + dd + whatever else that keeps you alive is more important garp is strictly for damage whores who arnt real mages :P they are more warriors who like to slow more often but have less hp and ac xD[/b]
    rofl beautiful post, but I do detect a bit of jealousness in it @ ice mages mages who might have pwned you in the past

Ganbitsu

hops

oO Jc Oo

Hmmmm ....

You know how I play Angel I will give you that and the hp bonus on the oasis is very nice (I am not so much bothered about the DD - sins were not a problem before the Moradon patch and although I am told they are better now I am still not too worried) but the garp tempts me. I am loading mostly HP/AC uniques, so damage must come from somewhere: being able to do reasonable damage especially with blade to help your party members get rid of whoever is attacking you actually does keep you alive sometimes (that is also why I am trying to get shio's). Having said this, if I could find the oasis as easily as the garp I would probably go for it, but the garp seems to be much more available.

PS1: I seem to remember ice blade had a horrible slow rate before the patch, does it actually slow now?

PS2: thanks for the bumps [/b]

SINS r a Problem (me)

free bump =D

SINS r a Problem (me)
    free bump =D[/b]

We shall see in cz very shortly

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast