Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

B> NCS

This is a discussion on B> NCS within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; As topic says......
Page: 1

::Time2Burn::

Default B> NCS

As topic says...

i sell you 20$ B)

Dracu11a

offer ?

Bought

QuIcK

we already know u macro... if u change name i will find out and still flame u all day long...

Originally posted by QuIcK
    we already know u macro... if u change name i will find out and still flame u all day long...
    Even is the dumbest person can guess my new nickname as you are. And i dont care what a bitch is thinking about me. You kids all can do is talking talking talking talking... Like an 80 years old oldie woman with her 50 meter tongue... Every person who is a THE clan member and has joined to our aoe/troll parties, knows how hard i got my levels (without premium to lvl 64) and still working for the following upper level, no pk or a bit. You forum boy nothing else can be said to you. Go on flaming me 7/24 no matter.

Sufferion

Originally posted by ::Time2Burn::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Time2Burn:</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK
    Even is the dumbest person can guess my new nickname as you are. And i dont care what a bitch is thinking about me. You kids all can do is talking talking talking talking... Like an 80 years old oldie woman with her 50 meter tongue... Every person who is a THE clan member and has joined to our aoe/troll parties, knows how hard i got my levels (without premium to lvl 64) and still working for the following upper level, no pk or a bit. You forum boy nothing else can be said to you. Go on flaming me 7/24 no matter.[/b]

ZUHAHAHA another ''NO MONEY FOR FOOD idiot'' playing ko , gg .

i hope u renamed to ::time2suck::

GoodGun

Originally posted by ::Time2Burn::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Time2Burn:</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK
    Even is the dumbest person can guess my new nickname as you are. And i dont care what a bitch is thinking about me. You kids all can do is talking talking talking talking... Like an 80 years old oldie woman with her 50 meter tongue... Every person who is a THE clan member and has joined to our aoe/troll parties, knows how hard i got my levels (without premium to lvl 64) and still working for the following upper level, no pk or a bit. You forum boy nothing else can be said to you. Go on flaming me 7/24 no matter.[/b]
    well heres the proof that u macroed...... ME remember in HELiX u and me the 2 littel macro leecher than when u leeched ur way up to 60 u just quited clan and joined zt

no coments? :rollseyes:

easton

salaklar surusu...

gobble gobble

Alize

gogoooogogogo QuIck while u blame him he will get 70 ...gg t2b

Alize

cookie ?

Artaith

SEN GIT KUMDA OYNA ZT ...... SENI

GoodGun

Originally posted by GoodGun+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GoodGun)</div>
    Originally posted by ::Time2Burn::@
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK

Even is the dumbest person can guess my new nickname as you are. And i dont care what a bitch is thinking about me. You kids all can do is talking talking talking talking... Like an 80 years old oldie woman with her 50 meter tongue... Every person who is a THE clan member and has joined to our aoe/troll parties, knows how hard i got my levels (without premium to lvl 64) and still working for the following upper level, no pk or a bit. You forum boy nothing else can be said to you. Go on flaming me 7/24 no matter.
    well heres the proof that u macroed...... ME remember in HELiX u and me the 2 littel macro leecher than when u leeched ur way up to 60 u just quited clan and joined zt

no coments? :rollseyes:[/b]
    no coments? :rollseyes:

I say ban people that speak turkish on the forums.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast