Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

B>Orc Warrior lvl 63+

This is a discussion on B>Orc Warrior lvl 63+ within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; yea actually u scammed it from him i was there i know all about what happened he had a ncs ...
Page: 2

gRaT

yea actually u scammed it from him i was there i know all about what happened he had a ncs and u wanted to buy it off of him then you guys got talking and he was gonna trade you his lvl 64 bp for 2 lvl 60 rogues and a shard 7. he accepted and then he gave you the acct info and u checked if it was the right acct and if the character was on it. then u guys gave the 2 accts names and pw but my nabor didnt check and he gave you the secret key... you guys gave him fake pws and you got all of his stuff... yea acct name is pigsflyk... GUYS DONT LISTEN TO THAT GUY HES A SCAMMER AND HE WILL TAKE ALL OF YOUR STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    who listen to you mr 0 post

who would trust u mr . scammer rofl u suck at life ..

well grat i have actually posted many times but i post gradually its not continuously after the other post so i dont have any post counts good try tho

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12