B> PUS Scrolls: Hp/Ac/Dex (USD, Paying 10$ per 30 stack)

This is a discussion on B> PUS Scrolls: Hp/Ac/Dex (USD, Paying 10$ per 30 stack) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Buying pus scrolls of hp 1500, ac 300, dex(30 pack) am paying usd paypal. of course im paying more then ...
Page: 1

BloodOut

Default B> PUS Scrolls: Hp/Ac/Dex (USD, Paying 10$ per 30 stack)

Buying pus scrolls of hp 1500, ac 300, dex(30 pack) am paying usd paypal. of course im paying more then the k/c value of the dollars because then what would be the point in you selling them to me if you cant gain profits post or pm me your price (i cant buy kc, it keeps saying avs mismatch, and on my other card it will say something about im making a fraudulent transaction)

am paying 10$ for each stack. so just think, you spend 10 $ to get 1,000 kc. hp scrolls 1500 and ac scrolls 300 are 180 kc each, so 6 packs just about = 10 dollars, but im paying 10 dollars for one stack, 6-7 times normal price please pm me, need them to pk with. also buying a redistribution item

BloodOut

up

BloodOut

up

BloodOut

up

Eazy

Anyone smell that? o0 SMells like a scam

uskoblows

Smells Funky

BloodOut

Lol smells funky? :-/ Actually tried to get around, I see scrolls selling 20m for 1, 30 x 20m = 600m 6 gbs selling at 8-10 dollars each = 48-60 dollars, but i dont have any igc and no one is selling gold bars so i was going to buy them this way

xtc:

hey nas :rollseyes: get some more paypal accts? :

Roberto

still smell like scamer

abika

~Scammer~

Banned Senior Member

scammer who charges people back, banned