lol 950 usd for one account lvl 65? O.o XD jajaja

This is a discussion on lol 950 usd for one account lvl 65? O.o XD jajaja within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; omg i m offering my account lvl 65 warrior on beramus almost naked, i mean only armors +7, 55gb and ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

LechugaTuerta

omg i m offering my account lvl 65 warrior on beramus almost naked, i mean only armors +7, 55gb and some shell's rare items etc,etc,etc... but this guy priest_GOOD wanna pay me 950 USD(i mean 950 United States dollar) :lol:

in my case, i am not going to pay 950 dollars for an account lvl 65 almost NAKED,

well i m thinking for his offer, but then this guy said me that he want first the account and later he give me the money, (LLLLOOOOLLLLL), i m follow the rules, in this case, the money is first and later the account, and if people dont trust in me, well it's not my problem :lol: , i have good refs here and I dont have time to guys like priest_GOOD and his bullshiets

anyway still S/T the account warrior lvl 65 naked, 30knps orc side (BERAMUS)

i m looking for:
    USD, or items/igc on olimpia

NOTE: i can add to warrior some items like:
    set chitin +7 str
    set jewerlys +9 str
    set jewerlys +9 int
    amuleth of strenght
    opal earring
    almost 60gb
    scream scroll
    a lot of chitins priest
    set shell rogue +1
    warrior shell's +2 +1
    priest fp +6 antiaxe 25 (rare)
    chitin pads +4 defense axe 15 (rare)
    dd mage 25
    HP,AC,AP scroll
    1x19 swift scroll
    priest impact +6
    priest fp goblin pads and pauldron
    dark vane +0

if any are interesting send me pm and we can make a deal.
    i ll give information for account(pics) for people that are interesting
    if some one want pay for USD please money first, later account, any trouble with that it's not my problem, people know me. i dont need to say that i m trustable, because i m

WhoMikeJones

he tried to scam me also.

LechugaTuerta

yeh becarefull with this dumbfuc..r :lol:
    priest_GOOD is a scammer or maybe he is stupid to pay 950 USD 4 acc lvl 65 :lol: