Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

acolyted/dwight/toorough r scammers

This is a discussion on acolyted/dwight/toorough r scammers within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i know acolyted for long,very long time. knew him even before he started to play KO and i never believed ...
Page: 1

CrusAd3R

Default acolyted/dwight/toorough r scammers

i know acolyted for long,very long time. knew him even before he started to play KO and i never believed that it would happen.
    me and acolyted were planning about owning the new server with my real life friends and some of our israeli friends and so happend it the start,we got alot of items and one of them was a mirage sword. we gave it to acolyted (TooRough) coz he hepled in bosses..he was our friend and he traded his items in manes for items in diez and went back to diez and thats fine. suddenly our fang of barkira that acolyted kept in his inn "disapeared". then he sold his account with our mirage sword.
    i dont care what section it is,just informing ppl not to trust this bitch. and wagyar id suggest that u would check ur clannies more often.
    now that dwight r not going to give me my ms. i alway saw ppl saying not to trust anyone if hes not ur rl friend,but i never believed someone like him would scam us.

acolyted

ok thats totally bullshit and im not gonna get into this... totally crap
    or ... hatihat efes.

CrusAd3R

totally bullshit? i have ppl to confirm it.
    daniel i wont give up that and u would pay.

acolyted

clan broke up as the new owner told me -> means everyone takes his own items.. means the new owner of my chars keeps the Ms. about the fang i dont care and i have no idea where is it
    and anyway i dont care about the replys cuz nobody really knows the story and know what... truly its my word against urs fvck it
    ___/

Socrates

Default Re: acolyted/dwight/toorough r scammers

Originally posted by CrusAd3R
    and wagyar id suggest that u would check ur clannies more often.

what NO does with his clannies, doesnt seem like something you should decide about. i see alot of blabla but little boomboom. where's the proof?

i dont know aco too well so im not gonna judge but pls dont just ruin people's reputation for no reason, thank you.

ur clan broke up .. so the owners of the iteams dont need give it
    back to ldr .... ( if i t was like this - evrey1 were opening and closing clanz)
    so .. the ms became HIS ms .. and i bought it ...
    can any1 tell me whats WRONG?
    h43r:

CrusAd3R

acolyted u quitted before the clan broke up and DO ME A FUKIN FAVOR DONT BULLSHIT ME ABOUT THE CLAN COZ U WERE GOING TO GIVE THE MS FOR 2 DAYS UNTIL U DECIDED TO BE AN IDIOT.
    http://img53.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dwight17nb.jpg
    http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=d...=dwight25gz.jpg
    and socrates,if u r going to bullshit me like a snob in that topic u can get out.
    WHATS THE PROOF? I CAN BRING THE WHOLE PAYNE FAMILY TO CONFIRM IT,WOULD THEY LIE?

i dealt with acoylted seems a goodgun to me :wub: and u mean was the paynefamily it disbanded/disbanding was or is soon...now im clanless

acolyted

as u see u will get the ms
    so stfu and go back to manes or
    halas laasot raash sa mipo
    u know its unfair cuz ull take it to urself or smth so i care shit
    my last post
    __________________________________________________ ___________/

Chronos

Well i really cant see anything wrong. Let me get this straight Acolyted got a ms cuz he helped a lot with bosses and stuff. Later his sells the account and the ms.

If thats how the situation is, i cant see anything wrong, cuz he got his part of the drops since he helped. Another point, if he had to return the ms, what has he gained of being in the new server and helping YOU guys with bosses and stuff?
    Imo he has to get some kind of a "reward" or whatever u want to call it for his help killing bosses.

And i doubt Aco would scam any1 :wub:

Socrates

i see pms from dwight, where's the link to aco.

dont need to call me names, im being nice to you as well. everyone can say fuck you and things like that there's already so much hate in this world i cannot take it anymore B)

CrusAd3R

I GAVE acolyted the mirage sword and i have the ability to take it back as a clan item. daniel ia hatihat ben zona mizdaien as u can see dwight said that he would give me back MY ms but go and look in manes section he says that he wont give the ms back.
    no daniel i wont "stop doing a big deal of it" coz u scammed me. the one that knew me for so long time.
    im not going to fight ur doubts and i dont have any reason to tell that for nothing. im telling the truth.
    and socrates u r talking like "u r bullshitting thats all". why would i try to kill someones reptition for nothing? someone that i knew for long time?

acolyted

well I gotta reply once more.. here Or u get it in the face.. ppl are tellin u its all fine and ur just BSing all over
    go back to manes and peace off man was good to know u.....
    why cant u get it... I worked for that MS
    just an example
    when any of the sins lets say traded me after I got a rogue FP from an apos I gave it right away .. JUST AN EXAMPLE
    we lvled together
    i helped ppl
    i found bosses
    i arrenged parties
    i dont deserve that ms? now i traded my acc to a new good gun owner
    but WTEO are breaking up so he keeps MS.. nothing wrong
    and no u wont get it cuz ull keep it for urself
    once again Daniel (Dwight) get on msn i gotta tell u again what a faggot he is ;]
    case closed .. gl in manes
    ______________/

lets say it simple :
    clan broke = evrey m8 get his awards to himself ..
    so he got it and I PAID MORE fot that sword ...
    and Chornos is Totally Right . :wub:

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by acolyted
    well I gotta reply once more.. here Or u get it in the face.. ppl are tellin u its all fine and ur just BSing all over
    go back to manes and peace off man was good to know u.....
    why cant u get it... I worked for that MS
    just an example
    when any of the sins lets say traded me after I got a rogue FP from an apos I gave it right away .. JUST AN EXAMPLE
    we lvled together
    i helped ppl
    i found bosses
    i arrenged parties
    i dont deserve that ms? now i traded my acc to a new good gun owner
    but WTEO are breaking up so he keeps MS.. nothing wrong
    and no u wont get it cuz ull keep it for urself
    once again Daniel (Dwight) get on msn i gotta tell u again what a faggot he is ;]
    case closed .. gl in manes
    ______________/
    u wanted to gave me my ms long before WTEO was disbanded ( and its didnt ).
    the ms was a clan item and if u r quitting u should give it back
    ok daniel what should that be? http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proff0tw.jpg
    now ata tofes tahat aval hake hake eh she itnakem beha rak hake ia hatihat ben zona im ata hoshev she a char shelha ieze mi ze naki hu lo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast