Price check

This is a discussion on Price check within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I stopped play long ago and lost trace of Diez prices so if u can help me here with info ...
Page: 1

poni

I stopped play long ago and lost trace of Diez prices so if u can help me here with info for how much USD can i sell the following items:

Rogue shell set +8/15 /all 5 parts/
    Iron bow + 8
    Dual Rol +0
    Wp+2
    Elf belt+1
    Dual EME +0

FP DD helm +6/25
    FP spear def +5/20

Some gold bars /around 30/.

All items on my 70 level archer for 3 years since i stopped play / 500 k np / help me with prices pls and you can make your offers.

Thank you in advance and Warm "hello" to all old guns that left around from Apostilo .

poni

up

poni

up

poni

bump

poni

up up

Zowie

well first of all u can sell ur account , as long as u get a cypher ring

poni

well first of all u can sell ur account , as long as u get a cypher ring [/b]
    Well i didn`t say i am not selling the account because it is impossible! I said , because ti is forbidden in this forum

Zowie

that's what im trying to say :P it is not forbiden if u put ur char in a cypher ring , and just sell it trought that method.

poni

Well i guess k2 aloow it , but i read a topic here - "selling chars is forbidden" and i mentioned i am not selling the account and only price checking the items , just not to get my topic locked. Forum rules should be obeyd!

that's what im trying to say :P it is not forbiden if u put ur char in a cypher ring , and just sell it trought that method.[/b]

poni

up

poni

bump